Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 hours ago, Monsef said:

I believe artists can set the tone for how their fans interact with them, and people being possessive of or assertive towards something that isn't theirs is obviously not her fault but that's just what happens. I obviously don't think she deserves the rudeness thrown her way.

Sure but that still doesn't excuse you being constantly nasty towards gay people as a blanket statement over multiple replies. They can annoying and misogynistic in spite of them being gay.

correction: i'm not being nasty towards "gay people" as a whole so you dont start with that narrative - drive things away too far off the point right now - all i'm saying is i never liked some of them - who love being corny, shady, toxic towards the artists - espeically female artists.  If you really get my point, some of these people  are thinking because of them "being gay" they can get away with anything BY PULLING OUT THE GAY CARD - YES,  even being misgogynistic towards a female. And by "some of them" - i mean MOSTLY from gay community, in her fandom. It's just the truth. So dont start with that narrative by twisting it up.

i've been on some of them discord/private group chats and let me tell you gorl, they are really TOXIC & full of hate.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Everyone is supporting her clap back because of the stan culture of twitter where it’s apparently okay to voice every nasty thought you have about an artist / celebrity unfiltered for no reason at all.

The mind gymnastics you have to pull off to think anything otherwise is outstanding. Especially the internalised homophobia comment, thanks for that needed a good laugh. 

Gold medal for you babes xx 

Nobody said stan twitter is a haven for positivity, nobody said artists should endure stan twitter's nastiness, but artists don't have to engage with it yet they chose to do so because it makes them money. Charli didn't lash out on a stan who voices every nasty thought they have. 

As for the internalized homophobia comment, laugh all you want. I really don't care to make sure you to see what i see, which is the fact that gays using homosexuality as an insult towards each other is internalized homophobia.

Maybe you need to think and sit on that for a while.

i love every single released so far 

although new shapes was a grower 4 me personally :sass:

i'm excited 4 the album & tour

hope she doesn't take stan twatter (or pitchfork) 2 srsly, she's better than them & tht's tht 

:xcry:

3 minutes ago, Monsef said:

Nobody said stan twitter is a haven for positivity, nobody said artists should endure stan twitter's nastiness, but artists don't have to engage with it yet they chose to do so because it makes them money. Charli didn't lash out on a stan who voices every nasty thought they have. 

As for the internalized homophobia comment, laugh all you want. I really don't care to make sure you to see what i see, which is the fact that gays using homosexuality as an insult towards each other is internalized homophobia.

Thank you for the lesson, I’ll go sit in the corner now. 

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 I can’t. Go outside and touch some grass or something… you’re literally going on about nothing

j14CYJi.png

2 minutes ago, heatwaves said:

hope she doesn't take stan twatter (or pitchfork) 2 srsly, she's better than them & tht's tht 

New Shapes is defs a grower, I’m excited overall for this record. Visually and sonically as she said it’s her most cohesive. Just over 2 weeks away!

:party:

j14CYJi.png

2 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Thank you for the lesson, I’ll go sit in the corner now. 

Hide contents

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 I can’t. Go outside and touch some grass or something… you’re literally going on about nothing

"touch some grass" you're the one going on about how a subculture on a social media application is actually really mean :(

8 hours ago, Monsef said:

i get where u come from babe, but... i never attacked these twitter stans because of their sexuality, right? "the gays" is just how we referring to them every now & then since most of them are gay community. What do you think that makes twittwer stan culture? lmao, it's like "this is for the gays" sort of thing - it's just a way of saying.

I attacked them because of their nasty words towards charli, not their sexuality AT ALL. dont twist it all up.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

6 minutes ago, heatwaves said:

it's baby > Beg for u = New shapes >>>>>> good ones for me

15 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

the person she started attacking was not being rude or shady or mean they didn’t even tag her, all they said was the singles weren’t doing it for them… they even said charli is still a supreme and you people are trying to justify charli calling them a cunt i’m sorry you’re all being fucking insane

you’re delusional.

being that rude to someone and then follow it up with “but they’re still my mom” doesn’t justify it and doesn’t mean charli can’t clap back for once 

3 minutes ago, Monsef said:

"touch some grass" you're the one going on about how a subculture on a social media application is actually really mean :(

You’re also taking a small interaction way too seriously for what it was. Charli clearly was saying she’s tired of the subculture, and people feeling the need to put their 2 cents into her art because it’s not what they wanted from her, it’s not that serious. 

The whole internalised homophobia aspect literally came out of nowhere and respectfully it’s a reach. 

This is where I’m going to leave this because honestly it’s tired and getting to the point where it’s off topic.

j14CYJi.png

I PARTY..........................................

GET NAUGHTY..............................

I WAS TELLIN MYSELF I'D NEVER DO THIS AGAINNNNÑNNNNNNNMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

IM SORRY...........,..............................

THAT U CAUGHT ME........... 

(FUCKIN) IN THE HOTEL ..............................................

........ IT DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING

17 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

the person she started attacking was not being rude or shady or mean they didn’t even tag her, all they said was the singles weren’t doing it for them… they even said charli is still a supreme and you people are trying to justify charli calling them a cunt i’m sorry you’re all being fucking insane

streets are saying this account also has "history" of being a troll on twitter so... if this is true then i dont feel bad for them.

10 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

Girl, she doesn't have the budget, but it'd be iconic. Something similar to Gaga's stage for The Monster Ball Tour.

Ficheiro:The Monster Ball Tour - City Scene.jpg – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia  livre

Perioood just imagine this moment <3 <3 Atlantic you better give charli some coins

16 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

maybe she called them a cant ? 

she said c*nt

we don't actually know what she said :true:

it also makes sense tho

because they CANT get the music so far

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i get where u come from babe, but... i never attacked these twitter stans because of their sexuality, right? "the gays" is just how we referring to them every now & then since most of them are gay community. What do you think that makes twittwer stan culture? lmao, it's like "this is for the gays" sort of thing my God. 

I attacked them because of their nasty words towards charli. dont twist it all up.

Conflating being a misogynistic bitchy asshole with being gay, (which i'm sure now was unintentional) only furthers awful stereotypes and sets us backwards.

1 minute ago, KeybladeMeister said:

The whole internalised homophobia aspect literally came out of nowhere and respectfully it’s a reach. 

This is where I’m going to leave this because honestly it’s tired and getting to the point where it’s off topic.

You being uncritical of the language used doesn't mean people are going off about nothing. It's not that serious to me either but clearly you weren't the one addressed so I'm confused as to why you chimed in so brazenly without getting my point.