Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i got 18 people ignored and a good 3/4 of them are from this thread :true:

keep exposing your idiocy it helps me weed out the fakes :makeup2:

you’re in your Reputation era bestie 

8 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

you’re delusional.

being that rude to someone and then follow it up with “but they’re still my mom” doesn’t justify it and doesn’t mean charli can’t clap back for once 

We must be on two different twitters.... the tweet was not rude and "clapping back" =/= 7+ lengthy tweets to one individual.

7 minutes ago, Monsef said:

Conflating being a misogynistic bitchy asshole with being gay, (which i'm sure now was unintentional) only furthers awful stereotypes and sets us backwards.

sis please point out where i was "conflating" things - 

all i said was: there are so many gay men who let themselves be misogynistic that they dont even realize it's misogynistic anymore -  so babe, i'm not conflating nor equating them - i'm actually saying that they use their "being gay" card as their right to be misogynistic towards females WITHOUT getting any consequence, and how the twitter stans these days act towards their fav female pop stars proves it . :oprah3: 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

Baby single cover in higher quality

FMyBW0IWUAMLWY6?format=jpg&name=large

GORG

loving the photos they’re choosing for the single covers - although i wish they were edited a little differently? the good ones one was SUPERBBB

5 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

you’re delusional.

being that rude to someone and then follow it up with “but they’re still my mom” doesn’t justify it and doesn’t mean charli can’t clap back for once 

bitch you’re delusional all they said was that they didn’t like the music, publicly calling someone a cunt is an appropriate “clapback”now? :rip:

how many artists get critiqued on the daily and manage to not namesearch and harrass fans 💀 like i’ve been a diehard fan of this woman for a decade and it would be frustrating to be in her position but she was immature and unprofessional today… the world will go on and there’s no need for fans to do mental gymnastics trying to justify her behaviour let’s all just say yikes and carry on streaming

53 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

Baby single cover in higher quality

FMyBW0IWUAMLWY6?format=jpg&name=large

she really went 4 that "grainy" / "low resolution quality pic" aesthetic for this era 

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, lonely lonely night said:

bitch you’re delusional all they said was that they didn’t like the music, publicly calling someone a cunt is an appropriate “clapback”now? :rip:

how many artists get critiqued on the daily and manage to not namesearch and harrass fans 💀 like i’ve been a diehard fan of this woman for a decade and it would be frustrating to be in her position but she was immature and unprofessional today… the world will go on and there’s no need for fans to do mental gymnastics trying to justify her behaviour let’s all just say yikes and carry on streaming

imma just say i disagree cuz you’re annoying me (and this whole thing is annoying me):oprah2:

6 minutes ago, Monsef said:

Conflating being a misogynistic bitchy asshole with being gay, (which i'm sure now was unintentional) only furthers awful stereotypes and sets us backwards.

You being uncritical of the language used doesn't mean people are going off about nothing. It's not that serious to me either but clearly you weren't the one addressed so I'm confused as to why you chimed in so brazenly without getting my point.

Honestly I understand where you’re coming from about internalized homophobia. It triggers me when people use “twinks” and “gays” in negative generalizing ways lol. HOWEVER, in this case, I definitely think it should be discussed. A lot of people seem to think gay men can’t be misogynistic, and that is just not the case. The way a lot of gay male fans will always pit female artists against each other and drag them and act as if they’re their personal dolls should be called out. I feel like it gets swept under the rug and is definitely a trend that should be discussed.

8 minutes ago, Monsef said:

You being uncritical of the language used doesn't mean people are going off about nothing. It's not that serious to me either but clearly you weren't the one addressed so I'm confused as to why you chimed in so brazenly without getting my point.

ibk2fDJ.jpeg

j14CYJi.png

Just now, Chorli Xbox said:

charli gave the gays baby because we can’t have babies  :oprah:

and don't want babies... besides "baby" of course :true:

Spoiler

kids are gross i'm sorry i know people say "oh you were a kid once" and yeah i was fucking disgusting and found my other peers disgusting

developed depression + self-hatred for a reason :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

i just love how people hating on charles music is somehow unique to her now. I don't remember true romance having a single good review critically and it was made fun of and called disappointing by stan's at the time and look at it now !! 

that being said. just lock the thread for 24hrs 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

25 minutes ago, xcx said:

Honestly I understand where you’re coming from about internalized homophobia. It triggers me when people use “twinks” and “gays” in negative generalizing ways lol. HOWEVER, in this case, I definitely think it should be discussed. A lot of people seem to think gay men can’t be misogynistic, and that is just not the case. The way a lot of gay male fans will always pit female artists against each other and drag them and act as if they’re their personal dolls should be called out. I feel like it gets swept under the rug and is definitely a trend that should be discussed.

THIS.

exactly my point, what needed to be said

thank you very much for PERFECTLY comprehending.

We always love to gatekeep these pop females for our own good like "wow, are you listening to Charli XCX, you are definitely gay" OR "only gay people listening to Charli" and stuff like that...

But when it comes to the flaws in the community, why dont we just own up to it?

1 minute ago, xcx said:

I understand some gay men can be misogynistic (which is ironic because misogyny hurts gay men too but I digress), and I think it should be discussed! but it was not relevant in this instance. I mean…OP is literally nonbinary and they werent being misogynistic or nasty.

Had charli replied to some bitchy gay with something sly i wouldve laughed. ariana telling a fan who was mad a song was too short to “listen twice”? cute and funny. what charli did? It felt sad and excessive.