Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i'm surprised that Charli still hasnt evolved into Azealia Banks herself after going thru all this

Don't even speak that into existence, bestie :ohno: I can't imagine a world where Charli becomes problematic instead of prolific to stay in the spotlight 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Don't even speak that into existence, bestie :ohno: I can't imagine a world where Charli becomes problematic instead of prolific to stay in the spotlight 

u right bestie, unmanifested 

3vR7.gif

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

there’s being mean and there’s sharing an opinion, i don’t think the two should be automatically conflated. i understand why she’d be feeling defensive because she’s clearly worked extremely hard on this album and the reception has been mixed. no one cares that her PC era is over, her new sexy 80s vibe is a very natural progression of her sound and is cohesive with her discography thus far; from what i’ve seen everyone is on board with it. i think the main issue people are having is that the execution is not necessarily living up to the concept. it’s a very luxurious and ambitious era overall so when there are budget issues for the videos it is apparent. the songs are short and designed to make you want to play them again so i understand why some people would find them underwhelming. the visuals have been absolutely gorgeous and i personally enjoy everything she’s released but the singles are rarely my favourites off her albums anyways, i hope once people hear crash in its entirety it will click. i’ve shared this opinion here before and gotten dragged for it but i think some of her fans are just disappointed in some untapped potential

2 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

there’s being mean and there’s sharing an opinion, i don’t think the two should be automatically conflated. i understand why she’d be feeling defensive because she’s clearly worked extremely hard on this album and the reception has been mixed. no one cares that her PC era is over, her new sexy 80s vibe is a very natural progression of her sound and is cohesive with her discography thus far (bar sucker); from what i’ve seen everyone is on board with it. i think the main issue people are having is that the execution is not necessarily living up to the concept. it’s a very luxurious and ambitious era overall so when there are budget issues for the videos it is apparent. the songs are short and designed to make you want to play them again so i understand why some people would find them underwhelming. the visuals have been absolutely gorgeous and i personally enjoy everything she’s released but the singles are rarely my favourites off her albums anyways, i hope once people hear crash in its entirety it will click. i’ve shared this opinion here before and gotten dragged for it but i think some of her fans are just disappointed in some untapped potential

good ones had a huge budget tho? like that's her biggest video in a VERY long time, she's not gonna have dua/doja/ariana level budget bc those artists aren't as in control as charli.

and if your main complaint about a song is that it's too short...then that's pretty damn good :true:

I haven't read most of this yet but that Twitter account has always been a bit insufferable so maybe I'm glad she dragged :oic2:

Spoiler

But in all seriousness she should really go back on that social media break... the negative reception from Twitter stans seems to be upsetting her a lot 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

I haven't read most of this yet but that Twitter account has always been insufferable so maybe I'm glad she dragged :oic2:

Hide contents

But in all seriousness she should really go back on that social media break... the negative reception from Twitter stans seems to be upsetting her a lot 

she clearly should, but i think she should be the one who puts these stans  in their place. I'm sick and tired of their corny twink asses acting like they're on Rupaul Drag race and shady all the time but in fact, they look like a bunch of ignorants

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

45 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

That reminds me that Sky left Twitter because people were being SO RUDE to her.

:pigrez:

Edit: It is kinda funny because I noticed that there could be a million people showing love and support to her on social media, but she would respond to those bad comments... I-

:duck:

sky deserved

charlotte doesnt 

people should think about the shit Charli has been through

and i’m talking about EVERYTHING. the XCX World scandal, her fans non stop annoying her about Taxi, her label not believing her vision so she had to fund N1A and Pop2 herself and call it a mixtape, losing her friend SOPHIE, the break up with Huck after the whole HIFN process (where she was very transparant about her mental issues as well)….

she’s a human too. people have been asking her to release a pop album. she’s doing that now and doing a good job in my opinion, but if you don’t like it, give her a f*** break and state it as your opinion instead of being blatantly rude and then go cry if she bites back for once 

1 minute ago, blameitonme said:

good ones had a huge budget tho? like that's her biggest video in a VERY long time, she's not gonna have dua/doja/ariana level budget bc those artists aren't as in control as charli.

and if your main complaint about a song is that it's too short...then that's pretty damn good :true:

good ones was a very strong start to the era but i mean… new shapes, beg for you, and baby all clearly struggled in the budget department. i honestly don’t think control has anything to do with it, she’s been very clear about her vision and her choices for this era. she’s just not a radio darling in the way that dua/doja/ariana are and atlantic isn’t willing to invest in her like they should because they’re afraid they won’t see that money back. i’ve said this before but it ties into why she was doing that NFT thing, she’s said she funds a lot of her work herself and the label is obviously not willing to step up. but then when she does what she needs to do in order to deliver an era she is proud of her own fans try to get her cancelled over some dumb shit. 

the fact that the songs are short is the most obvious issue but i do think there are other areas some of them fall flat. like others have said, they’re a little lacking in the funk department. the production is not quite as punchy as i would like. but it’s really not that big of a deal so i’ve kept my mouth shut about this, other people have done different

6 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

people should think about the shit Charli has been through

and i’m talking about EVERYTHING. the XCX World scandal, her fans non stop annoying her about Taxi, her label not believing her vision so she had to fund N1A and Pop2 herself and call it a mixtape, losing her friend SOPHIE, the break up with Huck after the whole HIFN process (where she was very transparant about her mental issues as well)….

she’s a human too. people have been asking her to release a pop album. she’s doing that now and doing a good job in my opinion, but if you don’t like it, give her a f*** break and state it as your opinion instead of being blatantly rude and then go cry if she bites back for once 

wait is Huck the boyfriend we've seen in her Claws video?

i dont really pay attention to her private life that much.

OH and finally if u wanna throw around midlife crisis fucking throw it at Charli - She’s getting older, She’s getting hotter, her tits are stunning, She’s in great shape, She’s dancing, She’s progressing and She’s living her best life - and that’s the tea ️ 

j14CYJi.png

23 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

good ones was a very strong start to the era but i mean… new shapes, beg for you, and baby all clearly struggled in the budget department. i honestly don’t think control has anything to do with it, she’s been very clear about her vision and her choices for this era. she’s just not a radio darling in the way that dua/doja/ariana are and atlantic isn’t willing to invest in her like they should because they’re afraid they won’t see that money back. i’ve said this before but it ties into why she was doing that NFT thing, she’s said she funds a lot of her work herself and the label is obviously not willing to step up. but then when she does what she needs to do in order to deliver an era she is proud of her own fans try to get her cancelled over some dumb shit. 

the fact that the songs are short is the most obvious issue but i do think there are other areas some of them fall flat. like others have said, they’re a little lacking in the funk department. the production is not quite as punchy as i would like. but it’s really not that big of a deal so i’ve kept my mouth shut about this, other people have done different

well yeah....her videos aren't gonna have a main pop girl budget because she IS in control of her artistic choices and the songs aren't purely for tiktok or whatever.

how can people complain that her videos aren't high budget enough but then say she's gone too mainstream liek wut