Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 minutes ago, Monsef said:

I understand some gay men can be misogynistic (which is ironic because misogyny hurts gay men too but I digress), and I think it should be discussed! but it was not relevant in this instance. I mean…OP is literally nonbinary and they werent being misogynistic or nasty.

Had charli replied to some bitchy gay with something sly i wouldve laughed. ariana telling a fan who was mad a song was too short to “listen twice”? cute and funny. what charli did? It felt sad and excessive.

if u scrolled up and see my previous posts, u can see i clearly stated i dont condone this behaviour of her, but i have to understand why she tweeted this.

it's just the last straw, let the woman lose her shit. She probably has seen worse & nasty tweets from the stans lately.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

if u scrolled up and see my previous posts, u can see i clearly stated i dont condone this behaviour of her, but i have to understand why she tweet this.

it's just the last straw, let the woman lose her shit. She probably has seen worse & nasty tweets from the stans lately.

Then why didn’t she replied to those tweets instead…. Do you see my point?

7 minutes ago, Monsef said:

Then why didn’t she replied to those tweets instead…. Do you see my point?

i think there are so many other tweets in that reply section, she just simply clicked on "reply" on that tweet, and it just automatically tagged the username. it happened to me when i was fighting with someone in a reply section sometimes. But ended up @-ing the upper account instead of the account i was fighting with.

or... like i said, that twitter account had some history of being a troll (like some of y'all here were saying above), they just had it coming.

But the way they post those memes and stuff along with their tweet, you cant tell they weren't shady undertone lol lets be honest here

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Baby is SO good wow! My fav track so far I'm obsessed :party:

Also Charli can't please everyone.. I'm glad the people she's not pleasing are the people who say unnecessarily rude things so they can look 'funny' on Twitter (when they really just look pretentious). I bet they wouldn't say that to her face lmao.

32 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

that being said. just lock the thread for 24hrs (FLAC 44100 kHz Hi-Res Lossless)

:true: 

No but for real, this thread really does have to rest for a while

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

the way I know Baby is gonna become my favorite Charli song ever :hooker:... It's on repeat since it's release

bIZyMFi.gif

1 minute ago, Waterfall said:

the way I know Baby is gonna become my favorite Charli song ever :hooker:... It's on repeat since it's release

been replaying it for 30 times straight, now i really need her to drop an extended mix. IT'S TOO SHORT MY GOD.

39 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i'm gonna need a 20 minute version of baby with a whole ass breakdown with strings so the gheighs can vogue and the gahays can get it down

which one of y'all are gonna make this for us???????????