Fluorine

Charli XCX

22 minutes ago, ethelcain said:

Talk talk outsold anything from the brat era so far.. :rihanna:

y'all say this for every single thing that she released this era ijbol :dancedy:

wait a minute hold on

8 minutes ago, running said:

y'all say this for every single thing that she released this era ijbol :dancedy:

that's false no one thinks 360 is the better song and if they say so they're lying 

58 minutes ago, running said:

Oh definitely not me :eartha: 360 is absolutely not better than b2b

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i don’t think it is meant to be, it just got accidentaly released and unreleased today :et:

oh? its like, why would just a singular song get put out randomly on accident 😭 that’s so bizarre

50 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Von dutch > 360 > b2b = club classics = talk to me

i love them all so far and im not sorry about it

i haven’t listened to talk yet but… exactly bae! i’m a pop charli truther idgaf!!!

she made a tweet that said “i’m your favorite reference baby” and then edited it to favourite… SHES FAKING BEING BRITISH FOR MONEY

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

her voice on talk talk is so good I love the intimate high vocals before the chorus :bop: personally I like the album version more than the Boiler Room set but its like gorgeous next to stunning both are incredible :trisha: really loving everything about this era like im so fucking hype there's only 3 more weeks to go :woot: until then 365 [Mixed] on repeat :smile:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

9 minutes ago, hypersalad said:

ok but like who is this random f word with a podcast that booked her... like should i know therapuss with jake shane. i don't get it.

idk either but it was adorable, they had so much fun!!

10 minutes ago, hypersalad said:

ok but like who is this random f word with a podcast that booked her... like should i know therapuss with jake shane. i don't get it.

popular tiktokker 

10 minutes ago, hypersalad said:

I’ve seen him on TikTok for random videos he would make over the last couple of years but I’m pretty sure this podcast he has is a bit newer? It seemed like there were some amateur moments in terms of mics and the general format. But it was really fun and you can see Charli start to understand his vibe half way through and really get into it.

8 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I’ve seen him on TikTok for random videos he would make over the last couple of years but I’m pretty sure this podcast he has is a bit newer? It seemed like there were some amateur moments in terms of mics and the general format. But it was really fun and you can see Charli start to understand his vibe half way through and really get into it.

ahh okay of course it's a tiktok thing. i'm a geriatric millennial flop so i was like :creep: but they've had charli doing lots of tiktok interview promo this cycle so that makes sense.

i'm listening now and y'all are right it's kinda cute

I went to H&M and they played 360 :sluttybunny:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

i mean this as a compliment - the more i listen to talk talk the more it sounds like some fan favorite leaked demo, not like an album cut. kinda like how some people compared 360 to xcx world's sound. i'm actually obsessed. i love how scrappy this album is sounding so far.