Fluorine

Charli XCX

22 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

well, i really like 50% (sympathy, 365, everything is romantic) and really hate the other 50% (they feel like unfinished demos) so idk :tiffany3:

i feel the exact same way. im bummed out, the boiler room set had me expecting a different sound for this album. im underwhelmed by many of the tracks that feel very half baked. HOWEVER. Everything is romantic and 365 are some of the best songs she's ever released. i'm really hoping the deluxe and potential remix album will be more satisfying.

Spoiler

Apple is a kero kero bonito song and you cant change my mind.

Sympathy is a knife fucking ATE!!!!!!!

IMSSS and ITAIATT I have the same critique as Taylor Swift songs where its like, not even a good song its just something she wanted to say to her audience over a beat to give her audience lore and a closer look into her life / mind and its like.... babe that could have just been a tweet or an interview statement or idk write a book because what was that song. But I guess they are short and these are just more like interludes inbetween how crazy the other tracks on this album are.

Complaining aside this is one of my favorite albums of hers already imo its like she took my favorite production elements from how im feeling now and added those sounds to the song structures I liked in Crash.

Rewind’s production really reminds me of SOPHIE. Not necessarily the sound of the synths but the placement of them? Idk how to explain but like the cadence in the instrumentals it’s very SOPHIE.

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

Rewind’s production really reminds me of SOPHIE. Not necessarily the sound of the synths but the placement of them? Idk how to explain but like the cadence in the instrumentals it’s very SOPHIE.

i think the consensus is that it samples/interpolates OOH 

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Cuntrol said:

So this is basically the only forum anywhere that I'd say is 'panning' this album, gee golly gosh, what a non-shocker lol. I played the 192 or w/e on some sick ass surround and even on it was absolutely amazing, I cannot wait for the 320/flac 😱. best album, no. Incredible, absolutely (I won't say which two are the most weird, out of place, trash tracks because it's the two y'all act like they aren't lmao)... You can't reason with Sucker white washers. but this album is being applauded everywhere that isn't LB, so get your shit together. and no, you aren't underground or brave for being haters vs literally every other music forum and shit 💀 (Jk I will, Girl and ITAIATT are fucking weird for this album, both. less so girl, barely)

Literally what the actual fuck was she thinking having ITAIATT on this vs Make U Mine. Ewwww. it sounds just as fucking shitty/like a literal demo as it always did. Also why did y'all ever think such a sad and desperate track should get released, LET ALONE be on this "club album" So I is actually beautiful, this is awful and always was, not sorry. 

Call me a popper sniffing twink for disagreeing, y'all literally have no original retorts except calling detractors twinks (aka f*gs), (even though this sub is the only real detractors rn in general, lmfao)

Edit: Also all you bitches who said I need to get institutionalized last comment, biiiitch, I can be insane one day and also correct another 💅 (no but you were also right tbh. Legally? Bitch not unless Olivia Benson arresting my ass, try it. Please do) 

Also also I can't remember who likened Emotion to Pamplemousse, fucking GENIUS music ref-ing. God damn, yes, so much. But way cuntiest tbh, and my only share for it is that hard ass lyrics intro doesn't repeat again. Ughhhh why 😭

https://i.imgur.com/2RLN0H8.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

3 hours ago, Cuntrol said:

So this is basically the only forum anywhere that I'd say is 'panning' this album, gee golly gosh, what a non-shocker lol. I played the 192 or w/e on some sick ass surround and even on it was absolutely amazing, I cannot wait for the 320/flac 😱. best album, no. Incredible, absolutely (I won't say which two are the most weird, out of place, trash tracks because it's the two y'all act like they aren't lmao)... You can't reason with Sucker white washers. but this album is being applauded everywhere that isn't LB, so get your shit together. and no, you aren't underground or brave for being haters vs literally every other music forum and shit 💀 (Jk I will, Girl and ITAIATT are fucking weird for this album, both. less so girl, barely)

Literally what the actual fuck was she thinking having ITAIATT on this vs Make U Mine. Ewwww. it sounds just as fucking shitty/like a literal demo as it always did. Also why did y'all ever think such a sad and desperate track should get released, LET ALONE be on this "club album" So I is actually beautiful, this is awful and always was, not sorry. 

Call me a popper sniffing twink for disagreeing, y'all literally have no original retorts except calling detractors twinks (aka f*gs), (even though this sub is the only real detractors rn in general, lmfao)

Edit: Also all you bitches who said I need to get institutionalized last comment, biiiitch, I can be insane one day and also correct another 💅 (no but you were also right tbh. Legally? Bitch not unless Olivia Benson arresting my ass, try it. Please do) 

Also also I can't remember who likened Emotion to Pamplemousse, fucking GENIUS music ref-ing. God damn, yes, so much. But way cuntiest tbh, and my only share for it is that hard ass lyrics intro doesn't repeat again. Ughhhh why 😭

Do you like it or not I cant even tell :awkney:

sgopYhV.gif

i love i think about it all the time i relate to it so much.. YALL JUST DONT HAVE BABY FEVERRRR YOU NEED TO WANT KIDS TO UNDERSTAND ITS SO GOOD

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

23 minutes ago, xploush said:

Replace IMSSS or ITAIATT with Make U Mine and this album would be perfect. Does anyone know what's happening with Make U Mine :jonny6:
the song is crack

I assume she’s dead because she got no cute files preview anywhere. We really lost 😞