Fluorine

Charli XCX

40 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

This might be insensitive, but I'm going to say it. We need more XCX songs with terroristic/explosives imagery.

Dynamite, Atomic, Nuclear Seasons, You Ha Ha Ha (the music video), Boom Clap, Explode, now Spring Breakers… I probably forgot some but these are all bops. :charli:

detonate, Crossfire, Pop The Balloons, High On Helium, Bullets

1 minute ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

This album/era is going to be hard to follow up…. BRAT 2 anyone?? :charli:

BRAT But It’s The Same Except It’s A Double Album So It’s Not

21 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

This album/era is going to be hard to follow up…. BRAT 2 anyone?? :charli:

i’m really curious to know what she’ll do next, she only signed a 2 album deal with atlantic this time, and I suspect she got a much better deal in regards to what she could release

with how successful she was with this album she might get more freedom in how she actually releases music

I don’t think teasing von dutch for what felt like an eternity was really a Charli way of doing things and she said she was annoyed of posting on social media 

this era is such a great example of letting artists do what they want, Charli knows pop culture she should have been allowed to do that before. 

whats up angels im back and im here to say brat was a certified good album. great album even. aoty material perhaps. need the stems so i can do a thing. has
@1000Times paid a visit recently?

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

30 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

i think its just for the era

hopefully

If it isn't then we will for sure never hear eh eh XCX Charli again, which would be a shame, the same could be said for it's Charli baby just by association. It might be the case regardless but I love those tags too much to just give up hope.

i've been trying to organize my leaks and i noticed that there's some that i can't seem to find (missing/broken links from the masterposts or leak sites). can anyone help me find these? thanks for any help!

Spoiler
  • nuclear seasons (demo) [3:44]
  • be there
  • my name is candy
  • you pop up in my head
  • same old love (charli only, with the final selena production) [3:49]
  • good girls (demo) [?:??]
  • paradise (demo w/ hannah diamond) [?:??]
  • blame it on your love (demo w/ lil yachty, original production) [?:??]
  • decent weather
  • love dealer
  • good times are calling
  • just one touch (version 2 - "Touch 2-28 V2") [3:16]
  • just one touch (version 3 - "Just One Touch - 3-13.1") [3:32]
  • just one touch (version 3.5 - "Just One Touch - 3-15") [3:32]

46 minutes ago, coke zero said:

i've been trying to organize my leaks and i noticed that there's some that i can't seem to find (missing/broken links from the masterposts or leak sites). can anyone help me find these? thanks for any help!

Hide contents
  • nuclear seasons (demo) [3:44]
  • be there
  • my name is candy
  • you pop up in my head
  • same old love (charli only, with the final selena production) [3:49]
  • good girls (demo) [?:??]
  • paradise (demo w/ hannah diamond) [?:??]
  • blame it on your love (demo w/ lil yachty, original production) [?:??]
  • decent weather
  • love dealer
  • good times are calling
  • just one touch (version 2 - "Touch 2-28 V2") [3:16]
  • just one touch (version 3 - "Just One Touch - 3-13.1") [3:32]
  • just one touch (version 3.5 - "Just One Touch - 3-15") [3:32]

I can help u out with all of these soon and its fun you mentioned Nuclear Seasons 3:44min as demo bc it was the og single version that vanished from streaming services but hopefully I could buy the og lossless file from a digital store many years ago. Don’t worry I’ll also send u this one bc it also vanished from digital stores years ago. Lowkey like this version more (its more noisy idk) but the album version its also iconic by itself but sometimes we just don’t wanna listen to the intro so the “demo” works better for me sometimes 

Uploaded some pictures from Brat shoot in OG quality - 9000px, there is a pic that was used for the vinyl!

charlixcx.world 

ignore what I just said oomf lied

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA