Fluorine

Charli XCX

38 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

That's not Sky in the music video, it's Mila Degray

A lot of people on Twitter are freaking out about this, so I guess someone just leaked an old Instagram live video where she rants about the lookalike and copycat allegations… (Not my recording)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1261845814582706256/1268786853708959835/lv_0_20240801232339.mp4

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

22 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

A lot of people on Twitter are freaking out about this, so I guess someone just leaked an old Instagram live video where she rants about the lookalike and copycat allegations… (Not my recording)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1261845814582706256/1268786853708959835/lv_0_20240801232339.mp4

This is some wildly obscure lore 😭 why does she sound like an AI voiceover lmao

billie’s vocals might be weird because finneas produced them, he’s got a producer credit:rip:

he really can’t let her do anything by herself

edit: billie’s verse sounds a lot better mixed on streaming, outro is still a bit quiet

18 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

billie’s vocals might be weird because finneas produced them, he’s got a producer credit:rip:

he really can’t let her do anything by herself

Oop

Billie’s cadence is just off. She sounds like she’s just reciting shit during the “try it bite it”  part with no effort or style. She should’ve put on a fake British accent lol

I loved Billie's verse in it. But out of Brat era collaboration remixes Girl Confusing has my heart and I think it's still the best remix!

2.gif

MILA DEGRAY (the person everyone is saying is sky ferreira) BEING IN THE GUESS VIDEO OMGGGGGGGGG😭😭her having a cameo in maxxxine and guess video with billie oh her music career is about to take AWFFF

1 hour ago, godsmonster said:

the fact Slayyyter hasn't been involved with this era is a CRIME

we could've had a Bratty Starfucker Summer...

slayyyter hello goodbye remix wait…

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

2 hours ago, Monsef said:

Billie’s cadence is just off. She sounds like she’s just reciting shit during the “try it bite it”  part with no effort or style. She should’ve put on a fake British accent lol

i truly think Charli’s British accent is really what made Guess awesome to some people and they get some kind of error in the head when they hear Billie’s American accent lol