Fluorine

Charli XCX

Petition for Charli to sell all of her music to Jake Germain  :worship:  Who can sing so much better

:flop: 

Do you guys actually listen to that.....................

Remember when he came on here and had the nerve to say Troye Sivan couldn't sing.....................

Petition for Charli to sell all of her music to Jake Germain  :worship:  Who can sing so much better

:flop: 

sry but he is trash

It's so cute that you guys are already spamming asking for Party 4 U to leak given that we have no evidence that anyone even has it

I think there isn't even one person that has it.We haven't a snippet of P4U

but the gays have party party

At this point, if anything leaks I hope and pray it’s like... True Romance era stuff. I really feel like that stuff is long gone so if people still have it there’s kind of no point. I am tired of the new stuff leaking and making her upset and anxious even though it’s exciting to hear.

Like surely someone out there has Fruit Salad, Atomic, Jungle, Ali, etc. after all this time

H0bDaqU.gif

At this point, if anything leaks I hope and pray it’s like... True Romance era stuff. I really feel like that stuff is long gone so if people still have it there’s kind of no point. I am tired of the new stuff leaking and making her upset and anxious even though it’s exciting to hear.

Like surely someone out there has Fruit Salad, Atomic, Jungle, Ali, etc. after all this time

This is TEA. I still want her Killing Moon cover to leak since forever, I would give up on Taxi and Rr to have that song

Also tbh this leak business is such a mess as of late. Charli feels basically everything she’s ever done is leaked so maybe nothing except 1 or 2 songs are being pitched. There’s probably hundreds - thousands of unleaked songs though because after all this is Charles baby we’re talking about. But truly nothing 2018 should be leaked. 2017 is iffy but if you know it’s dead it’s green lit. Everything beforehand could be leaked. Stuff like Atomic. Fruit Salad, True Romance, etc. could still leak. TBH if any material is leaking at this point it should be songs like those which are buried. Not every single song is gonna get pitched obviously. Luckily almost all of the shitty discord quality songs have leaked in August. Y’all better not leak the rest like WM, Next Life, Liqour, & Shoes because they still can be released. Shoes might get bought (hopefully by XYLØ) & tbh it’d still be a bop. Once bought & released y’all can beg for them to be leaked because then, it’s akrwsfy out there. Guys we should be begging for old stuff not newer stuff. Beg for Vroom Vroom outtakes & tracklist & fruit salad :toofunny:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Also tbh this leak business is such a mess as of late. Charli feels basically everything she’s ever done is leaked so maybe nothing except 1 or 2 songs are being pitched. There’s probably hundreds - thousands of unleaked songs though because after all this is Charles baby we’re talking about. But truly nothing 2018 should be leaked. 2017 is iffy but if you know it’s dead it’s green lit. Everything beforehand could be leaked. Stuff like Atomic. Fruit Salad, True Romance, etc. could still leak. TBH if any material is leaking at this point it should be songs like those which are buried. Not every single song is gonna get pitched obviously. Luckily almost all of the shitty discord quality songs have leaked in August. Y’all better not leak the rest like WM, Next Life, Liqour, & Shoes because they still can be released. Shoes might get bought (hopefully by XYLØ) & tbh it’d still be a bop. Once bought & released y’all can beg for them to be leaked because then, it’s akrwsfy out there. Guys we should be begging for old stuff not newer stuff. Beg for Vroom Vroom outtakes & tracklist & fruit salad :toofunny:

since she played white mercedes at the listening sessions it will most likely get released

thanks for reminding me to listen to Tears & Tantrums  :flutter:

She didn't play WM for the group I was in but someone else who was there did say she played it for them! (And focus which she didn't play for us). She played party party for our group so idk if playing it at the m&g means anything. ): I hope it does because party party was actually rlly good!!

ok y'all i have decided to that I'll be going  wait in line for 12 hrs in this freezing ass windy nyc weather just to watch charli perform one song  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  someone help me i'm literally going insane