Fluorine

Charli XCX

They fixed the cover thing on Spotify. it has the single cover now instead of the album cover, but the single cover's slightly different? I like the original better but atleast it got the single cover instead of the album cover.

random but when I try to add it to my insta story (we need promo) it comes up with the Charli art even though Spotify fixed it on their app

Cross You Out takes her place on the throne as the best single of this era! This is truly an indie girl moment like..I love being back in 2012 y'all...phew the TR teas are just too strong

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

She really drills the chorus into your head on CYO huh?

I like it... wish it maybe took a different turn in there somewhere, but it’s not a problem. It’s catchy.

Why do I feel like all of these songs are going to be “single” caliber? :defeated:

ok this is my theory: sky probably did not see the final artwork until yesterday when it was uploaded and i think she probably found the photo with her mouth open kind of unflattering and asked charli to change it, this is why there was a placeholder artwork. they already had the squiggles rendered so they just put them on another photo from the shoot where sky's mouth is closed, hence why you can see the render doesn't really line up with her bottom lip. also the first one is retouched while the final is not which leads me to believe it was rushed

cXtehYf.png3YxQwe7.png16426027q9onk.gif

unpopular opinion but christine and sky are the best parts of the singles thus far and it’s making me nervous for the album.

i think the reason why we want a super long AG intro/outro is because her auto tune feels super out of place on these beats ngl

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif