Fluorine

Charli XCX

It'll actually take longer than 10 minutes since I'm on mobile but pLEASE

I ASKED TO BE GIVEN TIME TO TYPE UP SONGS A LONG TIME AGO AND CHANCE U FUCKING IGNORED ME AND DID IT ANYWAY GOD

I AM DOING THESE LYRICS

Hey fuck you, I had the lyrics already done, it's not like I was defying you, as if "lyric bitch" is a coveted job.

But we've defffff already discussed what unreleased song we want and it's definitely "Pop Princess" for me. If I absolutely had to, I could live with the Jungle remix forever. And Lonely Jaguar is FULL, PEOPLE, so I wouldn't waste my chance on that. And I'm hoping "Mess" pops up on the next album. I will convince her :cuteface:

I can't at everyone being obsessed with Lonely Jaguar... We basically have all of it, and it's just a LQ cover of a creepy nursery rhyme...

I'd much rather have Pop Princess or Midnight.

People freaking out about Mess and Jungle doesn't make sense to me either... We already have a whole remix of Jungle that sounds good in good quality, and a decent live recording of Mess... How different do you think the studio version could be... I'd rather have something I've never heard.

We already have a whole remix of Jungle that sounds good in good quality

There was a live video of Charli doing it live in 2010, with lyrics that didn't show up in the remix, so there IS more to be had from Jungle.  :icant:

X----into me, into you----X

I can't at everyone being obsessed with Lonely Jaguar... We basically have all of it, and it's just a LQ cover of a creepy nursery rhyme...

I'd much rather have Pop Princess or Midnight.

People freaking out about Mess and Jungle doesn't make sense to me either... We already have a whole remix of Jungle that sounds good in good quality, and a decent live recording of Mess... How different do you think the studio version could be... I'd rather have something I've never heard.

Lonely Jaguar is soo creepy we all need to hear it full

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

all the leaks :biblio: hopefully Charli was serious when she said they were old. anyone wanna hook me up with Cuts Like Diamonds?

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

There was a live video of Charli doing it live in 2010, with lyrics that didn't show up in the remix, so there IS more to be had from Jungle.  :icant:

Do you have a link to this video?

Also, could someone PM me the iTunes plus version of Illusions of? Pleaseee

This might be a bit out of place, coz everyone is talking about her unreleased songs etc., but I just want to say I saw her live like a day ago and she was really good, amazing energy and I see (apparently as everyone in this thread) good things coming her way :) Meanwhile, I have to take an actual listen to her music.

@@comeintomybedroom is the appearance of "disc 1" and "disc 2" a Mac thing? Like, is it default or a setting for you? Like so, in TR:

tumblr_mqaq7hboRy1qcholvo5_1280.png

Unrelated to Charli but my multi-disc albums look fug because it doesn't separate :stareney:

I have Windows and my iTunes does this as well. Do you have the latest iTunes update?

H0bDaqU.gif