Fluorine

Charli XCX

16 hours ago, Townie said:

Hoping for Tommy Genesis, Kim Petras, Namasenda, Tkay Maidza, Kilo Kish, Eartheater, Hannah Diamond, Cobrah, Allie X or Slayyyter to be the opener

Slayyyter or Kim are quite unlikely. Slayyyter's headlining her Troubled Paradise tour at the same time. And I don't really see the point in Kim opening for Charli, they practically share the same fanbase anyway. Kim should open for a bigger artist if she's interested in being an opener.

7 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

a new snippet of Attention leaked

someone already post the full.

on this site https://unreleasedsounds.gg/artists/charli-xcx

yeah, where are the saviours that will leak it in full so no one can proffit from an unreleased song?

Also, someone on leak site said it's a short song (01:58 min)

8 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

That attention snippet isn’t new lol. It got leaked almost a year  ago on dbree under major lazer collab 

https://dbree.org/v/c94df1

it was leaked on TheSource, was listed for 400$, but the seller created another website now (since TheSource was gone) and uploaded this with another tags. They listed this song for 250$ lol

2 hours ago, Dima said:

it was leaked on TheSource, was listed for 400$, but the seller created another website now (since TheSource was gone) and uploaded this with another tags. They listed this song for 250$ lol

Is there a group buy? Typical if this leaks, I’ve just finished reorganising my collection again. Not that I’m complaining. 

3 hours ago, Lukeb said:

Is there a group buy? Typical if this leaks, I’ve just finished reorganising my collection again. Not that I’m complaining. 

you should never buy Charli songs cause people already have them, its a waste of money

talking about unreleased, i keep the unleaked titles in a .doc and there are few i'm not sure about, can anyone confirm if these are legit titles and not something made up?

Spoiler

Blood & Sweat

High

I Want to Be a Mermaid

Makeover

No Name

Nothing in This World

The Beat

The Good Life

5 hours ago, Voignamir said:

talking about unreleased, i keep the unleaked titles in a .doc and there are few i'm not sure about, can anyone confirm if these are legit titles and not something made up?

Reveal hidden contents

Blood & Sweat

High

I Want to Be a Mermaid

Makeover

No Name

Nothing in This World

The Beat

The Good Life

hey 

Spoiler

gonna make u work for what u wanna see

blood n sweat blood n sweat blood n sweat blood n sweat :bop:

high you might be thinking of heartbreak high?

i wanna be a mermaid was real but its not actually called that and i dont think its ever surfaced

makeover i dont think so

no name might be "dont know your name" which is one of my favs ever

never heard of nothing in this world

or the beat

or the good life

X----into me, into you----X