Fluorine

Charli XCX

39 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

She knows her fans perfectly, she knows we already know the tracklist haha

There's no point to "reveal" it. 

i know i just want her to confirm it

and maybe reveal the deluxe tracklist :usrs:

I haven’t caught up yet but please tell me someone corrected the people that thought Good Ones samples Mirrors by Natalia… both of these songs are interpolating Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) by The Eurythmics… 

also good ones is a WAY better song than mirrors like… WHAT :toofloppy:

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

so who was gonna inform me that champion wasn’t xcx world sessions…. it’s been in that album for months now LMFAO

Real Love, Million and Champion are from the same sessions as Porsche with King Henry!

8 hours ago, no1angel said:

The press looks she’s worn in the last few days are some of her best looks ever 

She really has her own unique style - THERE'S NO DENYING & it's stayed consistent, throughout most of her career over the last 5+ years, while slowly elevating. The looks this week def were some of her best and I think the album rollout & (evident) extra bit of label funding for looks & pap photos this week, is just a taste of her just starting to elevate this WILD & unprecedented chapter she's just unlocking #UNLOCKIT 

43 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

charli dating george daniels from the 1975 meaning we’re 1 step closer to an FKA twigs collab yup 

Wait!!!!! EXPLAIN!!!!! Idk the 1975 and FKA connection.....

ALSO THEY ARE MY TOP 2 FAVORITE BRIT FEMALE ARTISTS OVER THE LAST DECADE (and I saw them both do their first small club shows in Boston, at the same venue, during their first baby tours in the states, right before they started to become the legends they are and ended up becoming the soundtracks to my life, since)

"Meta Angel" on Caprisuns INSTANTLY reminded me of FKA XCX - aka it was the most Charli XCX sounding song that FKA twigs has ever done (and Anthony Fantano said the same thing in his review of FKA's mixtape, after I had tweeted about it sounding like Charli, before - so I feel validated saying that since first listen hahah) 

27 minutes ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

617!!!!!!!!

Wait.... are you 617!!!!!'ing my area code or does this have something to do with the 1975 hahahahaha

8 minutes ago, ualreadyknowwwwwwwwwww said:

im from boston im just enthused to see a local on here lol

HAHAH yessssssss my fellow angel!!!!! I'll see you at the 4/20 CHARLI #Crash BOSTON SHOW?!?!  I AM SO EXCITED. I've been to EVERY SINGLE Charli show in Boston & have met her like 8 times over ze yearsssss. I'm in the middle of setting up an epic tiktok drop (for the week Crash drops), of sick footage from all her shows I've been too (in Boston, NYC & Chicago) -- I'll send you some of the best Boston clips + YAY BOSTON ANGELS!!!! We should start a thread or group chat with any other Boston angels on here <33333 MUCH LOVE NEW LOCAL FRAND ❤️

2 minutes ago, vilvaraja said:

HAHAH yessssssss my fellow angel!!!!! I'll see you at the 4/20 CHARLI #Crash BOSTON SHOW?!?!  I AM SO EXCITED. I've been to EVERY SINGLE Charli show in Boston & have met her like 8 times over ze yearsssss. I'm in the middle of setting up an epic tiktok drop (for the week Crash drops), of sick footage from all her shows I've been too (in Boston, NYC & Chicago) -- I'll send you some of the best Boston clips + YAY BOSTON ANGELS!!!! We should start a thread or group chat with any other Boston angels on here <33333 MUCH LOVE NEW LOCAL FRAND ❤️

oh ill be there lmfao im also going to the 2 nyc shows. one of my biggest regrets in life is not going to the Charli tour show in boston. A bunch of my friends went but I wasnt a fan yet (sadly!!!!!!!!). whats yr tiktok? i made one literally just to watch charli do the snippet video on there haha but ill follow u

9 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

She definetly got a good stylist for this era, these looks are amazing

they’re cute but I prefer the older crash era outfits, these are a bit like that girl from euphoria Alexa demie - not really charlis style and I can tell these are more a stylists work not hers.