Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

what if the car that ran charlene over was a taxi being driven by the ghost of sophie so they can make more bops together in heav3n? /s

I was listening to it today (i have a playlist of her whole released discog, xcx word, and my fav unreleased and will be listening all week) and thinking about how well it would fit on crash and how insane the writing is on that song like they both really tapped into something that day in the studio, its truly one of the few prefect pop songs (considering its an unfinished demo).

2 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

when charli renews her contract with atlantic it's over for yall

that would be great for her honestly. What Atlantic has been doing with her since 2018 has been great, my only complaint is i miss all her 2017 features.

1 minute ago, KillForLove said:

I was listening to it today (i have a playlist of her whole released discog, xcx word, and my fav unreleased and will be listening all week) and thinking about how well it would fit on crash and how insane the writing is on that song like they both really tapped into something that day in the studio, its truly one of the few prefect pop songs (considering its an unfinished demo).

didn't the final leak though? we literally have stems

edit: at least pre-2022 final :creep:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

didn't the final leak though? we literally have stems

edit: at least pre-2022 final :creep:

I guess the final/stems mix "leaked" but like we never got a released version so who knows if they might touch up vocals + add backing in parts. kinda how the 3 crash demos that leaked sounded done but the released versions were slightly. different.

Just now, Kurt said:

I thought the “vehicle” comment was referring to how AG co-produced the title track tbh but I could be wrong

Oh thats a good point i didn't even think about that, maybe he sees the album with each track as a vehicle "crash"ing into you. I still feel like it could be for Taxi though, but maybe I'm delusional. That comment from her where she calmly and casually said she was working on it is just sticking with me.

32 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

She knows what she is doing.

5 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

I guess the final/stems mix "leaked" but like we never got a released version so who knows if they might touch up vocals + add backing in parts. kinda how the 3 crash demos that leaked sounded done but the released versions were slightly. different.

wayttaminnitt.......... oh my fucking god that has to be what she was alluding to with the hacking comment :oprah4:

this cannot be a coincidence

VWTxdhc.gif

edit: i'm not even an xcx world supremacist i fully accepted its passing... it just makes too much sense though to ignore

4 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

Oh thats a good point i didn't even think about that, maybe he sees the album with each track as a vehicle "crash"ing into you. I still feel like it could be for Taxi though, but maybe I'm delusional. That comment from her where she calmly and casually said she was working on it is just sticking with me.

Oh I would absolutely die if she included Taxi. I was actually just thinking the other day how great it would be if an XCX World track was used for the deluxe because there are some obvious big pop moments from those sessions. Even, say, Waterfall would be a great choice if she didn’t feel like revisiting any of the Sophie material at the moment

Tbh she has a lot of songs from the XCX3 sessions that are miles better than Taxi :crossed:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Just now, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Tbh she has a lot of songs from the XCX3 sessions that are miles better than Taxi :crossed:

i do agree with this :true:

i think that's part of why people want taxi to be released is to finally release us of this fucking weight

it started as a bop... and now it's just a sad situation (and a bop)

22 minutes ago, drewby said:

I hope after the years of being asked about Taxi that she actually does release it. With a different structure, lyrics and instrumental :oic2:

when she makes it a 6 minute long ballad about missing a taxi 

1 hour ago, Sister Ray said:

I doubt taxi is ever coming. It’s already leaked, people need to stop asking for it. 

I kinda hope she doesn't. That era of charli should honestly stay as is bc every attempt to release a song from back then ended up with us getting redone worse versions of songs we've already listened to tens of times, the only outlier is GNA. but Taxi sounds like a tiktok hit (like focus and unlock it) and it would help her a lot.

if she does release taxi i hope its just a standalone single maybe for that mixed eras show she’s doing (which makes the most sense to me). it would not fit on CRASH, and I def wouldn’t want them to switch up the production.

qfrWuBl.png