Fluorine

Charli XCX

Damn, the Vietnamese are dragging her in the Used to Know Me video on youtube, they really thought she stole the melody of Bich Phuong for the song naurrrr, Charli say something :oprah2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Damn, the Vietnamese are dragging her in the Used to Know Me video on youtube, they really thought she stole the melody of Bich Phuong for the song naurrrr, Charli say something :oprah2:

do people not understand what sampling is omg

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Does anyone have Twice (bandsintown) version/remix? :oprah::oprah::oprah:

are we getting more merch this era? the aesthetics and everything is too perfect :oprah:

Instagram.com/y1anni

18 minutes ago, itscharlibabyy said:

do people not understand what sampling is omg

yeah i don't they they do,

But, there's a problem: it seems like Charli did not even know she "sampled" this melody. 

And there's no credit that she interpolate that melody from the song :oprah2: and it seems like the songwriter of the song didn't know about this as well.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

is there like acclaimed top3 of best outtakes from charli album, not necessarily 3 songs but just outtakes that almost everybody loves like lana has yes to heaven and stuff

Just Like Lucy Liu

1000 Times

Cigarettes & Alcohol / The Party’s Never Over

1 hour ago, xokuba said:

weird but I'll take it.

I'd die if they did the window crack animated and blood slowly dripping from her face. 

I was just thinking this!!! Like, if the crack made its way along the cover I’d be deada3008f7d995ad44e05d7944852573911.gif

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

is there like acclaimed top3 of best outtakes from charli album, not necessarily 3 songs but just outtakes that almost everybody loves like lana has yes to heaven and stuff

mines are:

The Party's Never Over

Waterfall

Rain Over London

I have no idea what the general consensus on the Charli outtakes are tbh but Ride, Would You and Real Friends are the ones for me

qfrWuBl.png