Fluorine

Charli XCX

Charli never had any leaks until Lana fans jumped on... :ohno:

She hasn't even had a true leak yet.  :usrs: 

Literally not one song that has not either appeared on a promo disc, been posted to a producer's site, or posted by herself online prior to her removal of the same piece has yet appeared online - thereby, none of the unreleased songs we have can be truly considered leaks.  :creep: 

What is different about Stay Away from the single and album? The one on TR just sounded clearer to me, like better sound quality. & honestly I don't get why people have any kind of preference between both versions of So Far Away because they sound exactly the same, except when compared, the mixtape one sounds a little more muted. Like there isn't any actual difference other than it just being mastered to sound more clear idk¿

Yeah, the one on the album sounds like it has been remastered or something. There are some very subtle differences but I guess it's just a different mastering, they didn't properly change anything. There was an instrumental change in "So Far Away" too that I think that doesn't fit (after some minutes I still can't remember what it is but I am 100% there's something different). I'm babbling, I'm sorry.

Charli never had any leaks until Lana fans jumped on... :ohno:

*until she got more popular, not because ravenous Lana fans got into her--the two just happened conjunctively, bye

Literally not one song that has not either appeared on a promo disc, been posted to a producer's site, or posted by herself online prior to her removal of the same piece has yet appeared online - thereby, none of the unreleased songs we have can be truly considered leaks.  :creep: 

Uh album sampler with You and You're the One demos?

*until she got more popular, not because ravenous Lana fans got into her--the two just happened conjunctively, bye

Uh album sampler with You and You're the One demos?

Bye urself. :rip: 

Ugh Heartbreak High, Cuts Like Diamonds, Chains, and Don't Know Your Name are such low points when listening through her unreleased/miscellaneous catalog it hurts to sit through them :xcry:

The last three suck but HH is good. :ohno: it's got that cute 80s pop thing going on. The other songs have like no redeeming qualities.

14417469274.gif

I feel like the only one who likes Too Cool a lot...

And I agree with whoever said the H&E version of Lock You Up is better. I preferred the way the synths going up and down sounded in the mixtape to the way they sound on the album. They seemed louder or like they had more power on the mixtape, and on the studio they are more polished or something but I prefer them on the mixtape.

How does she feel so compelled to answer the question of "are you often sad" but not anything of substance...

Or about a fucking BAG OF MILK