Fluorine

Charli XCX

Why does Wikipedia say Yuck was written by "Charli, Michael Joseph Wise, Elizabeth Lowell Boland, Megan Buelow, and Nathan Ferraro" but Apple Music says it was written by "Charli, AG, Noonie, Sasha Sloan, and Stargate"? Which is correct? I'm assuming the AM one since she said she wrote it at Stargate's house?

6 minutes ago, Estheim said:

Someone commenting "Sorry melon you're wrong" at 6:25 is SENDING me

7 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

Why does Wikipedia say Yuck was written by "Charli, Michael Joseph Wise, Elizabeth Lowell Boland, Megan Buelow, and Nathan Ferraro" but Apple Music says it was written by "Charli, AG, Noonie, Sasha Sloan, and Stargate"? Which is correct? I'm assuming the AM one since she said she wrote it at Stargate's house?

Someone commenting "Sorry melon you're wrong" at 6:25 is SENDING me

I think the first one is correct; she said Mike Wise was a producer from that tweet a while back and she said she wrote UTKM at Stargate’s studios (they weren’t actually involved in the song tho).

I think Yuck might be one of the pitch songs, presumably done by Bülow (Megan Buelow) who is a small artist here in Canada, because the lyrics of Yuck sound a lot like a song of her’s called ‘This Is Not A Love Song’ (iirc)

8 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

1 minute ago, Kurt said:

I think the first one is correct; she said Mike Wise was a producer from that tweet a while back and she said she wrote UTKM at Stargate’s studios (they weren’t actually involved in the song tho).

booklet_04-05.png

The CD credits of Yuck also match with the one on Wikipedia.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

21 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

I hate Fantano:wtf:

Hide contents

Defodontthinkheskindafittho

raven-chewing.gif

Honeyyyy come out of hiding im right there with you he’s got something :fabcat:

havent listened to the album yet but loveeed most of the singles 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...