Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm crying

Spoiler

Also I haven't heard End of the World in forever, let me go listen to that :bop:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 hours ago, andruexcx said:

YALL I CANT BELIEVE IM SEEING CHARLI XCX TOMORROW LIKE?????? AND THEN DUA LIPA ON SUNDAY???? this year is the year of ME

I bet Charli will be amazing!

Spoiler

DUA LIPA’S FUTURE NOSTALGIA TOUR IS ONE OF THE GREATEST FUCKING THINGS OUR PLANET HAS EVER BEEN LUCKY ENOUGH TO POSSESS.

IMG-3521.jpg

are there any other samples on crash aside from show me love/cry for you/saturday love/kinda queen lizzy? trying to make a little video and i feel like there are maybe more im forgetting or that are maybe less obvious

edit i remembered the sweet dreams are made of this/good ones parallel 

Just now, joejoejoejoey said:

prayer circle for a decent fucking setlist tomorrow... she's wronged us before :noparty:

she’ll perform all of crash, all/most of the deluxe and popular classics like vroom vroom/unlock it/visions. idk why people expect random deep cuts :whoopi:

10 minutes ago, joejoejoejoey said:

prayer circle for a decent fucking setlist tomorrow... she's wronged us before :noparty:

i used to be mad that she always chose to ignore most of her previous catalog during the past tours but you know what? this time i'm not mad, she can perform just the 16 songs from crash and call it a day and i'd still be satisfied, that's how good this album is :illumilana2: