Fluorine

Charli XCX

her playing xcx world during her tour preshow got me on an album binge again. still can't get over how good can you hear me, waterfall, and good girls are :defeated:

truly career highlights that've become lost media of sorts :rollin:

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

yall rlly don't get self titled... its truly top 3 on her discography

also; crash songs are so basic writing wise but so different at the same time. idk.

i've never heard a pop song with the same pov as yuck, a woman disgusted by the thought of love and genuine care. or like constant repeat, or especially every rule where shes so open about cheating (irl and not as a made up situation).

i feel like lots of pop songs have had this, but ive never really seen that b4, especially for a billboard top 10 chart topper

February 2017 and her sidechain are a career highlight :kris: 

Silver Cross, Next Level Charli, I Don't Wanna Know and White Mercedes are my faves of Charli, I just wish 1999, 2099 and Blame It on Your Love didn't stain the album that hard :cryney2: literally without them self titled would climb my XCX ranking immediately :madge: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Self Titled is her Artpop, people will need time to understand and digest the artistry

no its so true. Self titled is like the ultimate charli album. its a feast for her fans from ALL walks of life… the edgy true romance tumblr baddies… the xcx world twitter twinks… someones mom….the i love it yelling locals… weddings… funerals… graduations..

Spoiler

and Thoughts + Next Level Charli + Silver Cross are the TRINITY. :true: I wont be accepting any refutes

11 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Self Titled is her Artpop, people will need time to understand and digest the artistry

i'd argue it's more like her joanne - people liked it on first listen and it gradually ages worse

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

11 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

i already digested it and it gone like a diarrhea

jk jk i love it half of it

1 hour ago, Foxes said:

her playing xcx world during her tour preshow got me on an album binge again. still can't get over how good can you hear me, waterfall, and good girls are :defeated:

truly career highlights that've become lost media of sorts :rollin:

Can You Hear Me is soooo good idc that it sounds like a sucker outtake it's one of the best songs on XCX World.

and Waterfall... I can still remember August 19 2017 when i played it for the first time:ma::hair:

bIZyMFi.gif

25 minutes ago, Waterfall said:

Can You Hear Me is soooo good idc that it sounds like a sucker outtake it's one of the best songs on XCX World.

and Waterfall... I can still remember August 19 2017 when i played it for the first time:ma::hair:

everybody remembers where they were on the first ever XCXmas in 2017... 

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

2 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

The album was so good it went back in TIME, to claim the 2021 AOTY spot :hype:

I just wanna go back, back to 2021 ezgif-4-acd45f1d62.webp

nearly 4 months in and im still typing the wrong year