Fluorine

Charli XCX

40 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

When asked about collabs on the new album:

”None. Don’t want to collab on the main album, but maybe on a different version of the album - yes.”

:hair:

remix album confirmed :oprah3:

1 hour ago, AtomicMess said:

After that lil 360 q&a

• I love Nico and would die for her
  • Thinking about changing my name to 'cig queen' that fucking sent me

Not even gonna comment on the stanning for a literal nazi.

the lorde stuff was interesting- I think it’s pretty obvious she doesn’t want to work with charli- I don’t think she enjoys her stuff post N1 Angel which is fair but she should just be honest so charli knows 

Did Charli aknowledge the release of "Feed the Beast"? 

Charli seems very distant of Kim Petras after 2021.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

8 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Did Charli aknowledge the release of "Feed the Beast"? 

Charli seems very distant of Kim Petras after 2021.

she just lowkey said on 360_brat that it seems to her like kim is in the same position as she was with sucker and she has no creative control :rollin:and the pitchfork review was "interesting"

I think my instincts are usually pretty good as to who is going to be successful( as a consistent hitmaker) tbh and I just don’t see it for Kim- she needs to reign back it into her fanbase and evolve with the trends. 

same with the reason why the vroom vroom label failed- no investment or correct talent picking was chosen for anyone to succeed.

18 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I think my instincts are usually pretty good as to who is going to be successful( as a consistent hitmaker) tbh and I just don’t see it for Kim- she needs to reign back it into her fanbase and evolve with the trends. 

same with the reason why the vroom vroom label failed- no investment or correct talent picking was chosen for anyone to succeed.

I feel like she could be huge but she HAS to cut off Dr. Luke (which is hard bc of the contract she’s in now), bring up to quality of her music back to Clarity/TOTL level and then make an album that artistically is really “Kim” but with 2-3 potential radio hits on it (in a “Uhoh” way, not the bland “Alone” way). This would make her regain some of her fans back as well and perhaps there could be a charli feature too to boost this a little 

54 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

she just lowkey said on 360_brat that it seems to her like kim is in the same position as she was with sucker and she has no creative control :rollin:and the pitchfork review was "interesting"

Oh, thanks for sharing. I guess she has been very in touch with Kim then ☺ 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

24 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

I feel like she could be huge but she HAS to cut off Dr. Luke (which is hard bc of the contract she’s in now), bring up to quality of her music back to Clarity/TOTL level and then make an album that artistically is really “Kim” but with 2-3 potential radio hits on it (in a “Uhoh” way, not the bland “Alone” way). This would make her regain some of her fans back as well and perhaps there could be a charli feature too to boost this a little 

>cut off dr luke

>bring up to quality of clarity/totl

well ironically feed the beast is her least luke-involved project and you're reffering to her exclusively dr luke produced projects as hear peak

:toofunny:

i get your point tho i just think it wont be that easy for her to bring back that quality without her main and unfortunately very important producer

16 hours ago, venicebitch said:

>cut off dr luke

well ironically feed the beast is her least luke-involved project and you're reffering to her exclusively dr luke produced projects as hear peak

i get your point tho i just think it wont be that easy for her to bring back that quality without her main and unfortunately very important producer

Also, the GP doesn't care whether she works with Dr. Luke or not. It's getting her backlash online, sure, but isn't preventing her from commercial success. Didn't he have a #1 just last year with Super Freaky Girl, and another with Say So back in 2020? :toofloppy:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

11 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Also, the GP doesn't care whether she works with Dr. Luke or not. It's getting her backlash online, sure, but isn't preventing her from commercial success. Didn't he have a #1 just last year with Super Freaky Girl, and another with Say So back in 2020? :toofloppy:

The GP doesn’t really care because they don’t really know. The issue is her main niche audience (lgbt gen z) does care… a lot. And she doesn’t exactly have the GP’s ears yet, despite having a very successful feature. I don’t see mainstream success for her.

36 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

>cut off dr luke

yeah i mostly meant leaving his record label (Republic) that she’s signed to and songs like Uhoh and Claws show us that she’s capable of making some good songs without him as producer. (He’s an extremely good producer though, which explains the quality of TOTL/Clarity i guess)

It depends on the music you like but stereotypically she makes euro dance Esque gay bait pop songs with a Y2K twist but the aesthetic is already running out of time- she needs a reinvention fast 

It didn’t help that she’s only on unholy for two seconds 

15 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Charles leaving Gaga speechless… you know it’s true  :true:  :toofunny:

:popcorn: 

Gaga doesn't care about anything lately (except money).