Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

this is so backhanded :awkney2:

No I like it! It’s not world stopping or earth shattering or life changing or all that exciting truly but it’s very cute I’ve been listening to it on repeat very fun song yas Charli!

qfrWuBl.png

It's such an earworm literally can't stop listening to it there's something about it that scratches my brain (and its short ass length makes it very replayable)

Spoiler

a247sRb.png

like it's that serious to me

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

No I like it! It’s not world stopping or earth shattering or life changing or all that exciting truly but it’s very cute I’ve been listening to it on repeat very fun song yas Charli!

that’s my girl i knew you had taste :true:

I really love this ngl but my immediate thought was that I wanted more. If there was a small bridge that edged you into another chorus it could've been an 11/10

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I dont even need to listen to the rest of the Barbie Soundtrack to know that this will be (is) the best song in there. Period. The TR vibes on the post chorus as someone in here said *chefs kiss*; the beat, the vocals, the signature.

only Charli could deliver something like this. The Nicki Ice Spice collab and Dua song found dead in a ditch after this 

they knew what they were doing making this song under two minutes, they are getting my entire 5 dollars i paid spotify this month i will be streaming on loop for the next week

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx