Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 hours ago, iamjocelyn said:

i think it was just weight loss 

8 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Her face is exactly the same as 2013- her lips have always seemed to weirdly vary in size though but she used a lot of nude lip colours in the old days so who knows.

Honestly I think she’s had no invasive procedures done- more non surgical treatments like fat device reduction(her stories), red light treatments etc 

yeah i don’t think she’d had anything major done, there’s just such a noticeable difference between 2018-2019 and especially with those lyrics I always just wondered

Guys...

It's the coke she's been snorting and the dicks she's been sucking, that's how you get thin cheeks

She has absolutely not done any work, what are you crazy???!

34 minutes ago, Sis said:

Guys...

It's the coke she's been snorting and the dicks she's been sucking, that's how you get thin cheeks

You need to be medicated 

5 hours ago, Sis said:

Guys...

i’m craving both :oprah:

On 7/28/2023 at 1:30 AM, AtomicMess said:

Honestly I've wondered why none of the folks that own pressing plants that run bootlegs have bothered to touch Charli's unreleased. Ethics and legality aside, they'll make copies of Lana's first album and an press unreleased collection of hers, they'll press unofficial runs of Ye albums that don't actually exist....surprised none of them have picked up XCX World.

Just a thought...

I love Charli but she's nowhere near the insane amount of fans (specifically in eastern europe/western asia, where those those unofficial presses originate) as Lana and Kanye.

4 hours ago, KillForLove said:

I love Charli but she's nowhere near the insane amount of fans (specifically in eastern europe/western asia, where those those unofficial presses originate) as Lana and Kanye.

Well let's fix that.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

2 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

did speed drive chart on billboard

i dont think it did this week but i heard its set to chart at 70-something next week?

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

This probably makes me a bad fan but Speed Drive gaining momentum makes me nervous. I don't really love the song (personal opinion, i know this isn't the general opinion) and I'm nervous if it starts to get big we might have her label back to finger f*cking her albums/releases to death.

does anyone have a good solo edit of femmebot?

always liked the sophie demo but have been in love with the pop 2 version since acid angel, but i don’t like the features at all

8 hours ago, jshmptn said:

does anyone have a good solo edit of femmebot?

always liked the sophie demo but have been in love with the pop 2 version since acid angel, but i don’t like the features at all

https://mega.nz/file/cm5TAQ5A#G9eW5_vigPtYzvVD_pUDg0ozZ472l972a2RxgQsuLzQ here's the stems, you could try make it yourself?