Fluorine

Charli XCX

16 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

So far we know that producers who worked on XCX6 are A.G Cook, Eyasyfun, Gesaffelstein and Hudson Mohawke. George Danie Produced a couple of songs as well. But Charli mentioned there are more producers who worked on the album. Who do you think are these additional fellow producers (realistic answers please). I think that umru and Dylan Brady could possibly be on the album. I would honestly love some production by them on XCX6

I think Danny L Harle was mentioned as well 

21 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

So far we know that producers who worked on XCX6 are A.G Cook, Eyasyfun, Gesaffelstein and Hudson Mohawke. George Danie Produced a couple of songs as well. But Charli mentioned there are more producers who worked on the album. Who do you think are these additional fellow producers (realistic answers please). I think that umru and Dylan Brady could possibly be on the album. I would honestly love some production by them on XCX6

i bet ian kirkpatrick is gonna have some input, but i would LOVE more dylan x charli collabs

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

48 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

Umru’s production does nothing for me tbh so I could do without him

I’d be excited for more Dylan Brady production - but less like Claws and more like Only 1 I Love & Picture This.

19 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Umru’s production does nothing for me tbh so I could do without him

That's George's production for me

19 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I’d be excited for more Dylan Brady production - but less like Claws and more like Only 1 I Love & Picture This.

Tbh I want Lucy Liu type production from Dylan this time. 

2 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

If those are the producers I’m excited for this album 

6 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

i wanna say this is unwarranted but i just think he uses charli for social climbing and more fame so ill allow it :aubrey:

That's literally all that I get from him.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

7 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

It was produced by both Dylan and umru 

It’s getting weird how every time an awesome producer does something Umru’s name gets thrown in there. I Got It is done by AG Cook but the final has “Umru” on it. What does Umru do?

I would like some more Danny L Harle, Dylan Brady and umru. Less likely candidates would include Laura Les, Flume and Ö (Nömak), If this is the album of minimalist rave bangers I don't see them working too great. Though Korean BBQ by Ö does show his more explosive side, maybe he could channel that again.

31 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

another number 1 angel masterpiece needed :mariah3:

this is the only correct option :oprah3:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

On 1/26/2024 at 11:44 AM, Lipgloss Twink said:

https://trackerhub.vercel.app/s/1Km4wQjafB0z57XuIYtFW2HN0zGtGzv-bRYB6VtSZfU8

Reveal hidden contents

I am now owed 20% of a cent, I'll send you my paypal @Raupeka

this is so amazing omg I’ve never heard/known of 95% of what’s on this :hdu: that eternal flame cover

sgopYhV.gif

I rly dont wanna wait a month til the lead drops but watch that happening……..:noparty:

ik im impatient but id rather have less time between teasing and dropping the lead than having to wait for so long:defeated:

12 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Umru > George any day. I understand that Umru is a bit of a one trick pony but least it’s a good trick

There is no comparison imo. Umru is a talented producer while most of the time George's production sounds corny ass