Fluorine

Charli XCX

37 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

OK granny. if you think that a bunch of obnoxious fagz acting like fucking cunts online could somehow be anything more than pathetic.. whatever helps you sleep at night

also I ain't goin anywhere anytime soon. I'm a fucking hardcore masochist. The fact and I'm still here and every person I ever wanted, speak for themselves. 

Oh honey girl security 

Oh so thats why they didn't reveal the cover at first.

I "get it" when it comes to the green cover. Doesn't mean I like it enough to buy it. Sorry Charli!

Now lets get Von Dutch out of the way so the era can actually begin. I hope this album rollout is different for me than Crash.

I hated all the singles pre-release of Crash and it totally killed my excitement for the album. I didn't think I'd like the album at all.

All of my favorite tracks were the non-singles when it finally dropped.  Von Dutch is kinda giving me that at the moment.

6 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Premieres in 20 hours:air:

Will this thread even be here by then, or will the Angels have torn each other up over sad green foldy cardboard cover and "Von Deuce TIkTok Teasing ASMR Edging Video"?

Stay tuned, next time on Dragonball Z.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Von Dutch is a little dud to me but only because I've expected so much more. I'm sure the quality bops are coming on the album. Gesaffelstein/El Guincho/A.G./Hudson Mohawke can't do no wrong in my book. 

I love the look of the vinyl tbh. Just a tiny bit sad she's abandoning the "I'm the center of my album covers" theme. It looked so good on streaming and my collection. It's a biT all over the place but that makes with the concept of the music. Plus it's giving rave YEEZUS which is exactly what I'm here for! 

Pre-Ordered the vinyl and hope we get the Von Dutch 7" tomorrow or next week. I'm dying to have that Addison remix :defeated:

12 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

Will this thread even be here by then, or will the Angels have torn each other up over sad green foldy cardboard cover and "Von Deuce TIkTok Teasing ASMR Edging Video"?

Stay tuned, next time on Dragonball Z.

when they discover that they can change the digital album artwork on their phones then what???

:trisha3:

7 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

YEEZUS which is exactly what I'm here for! 

Apart from the cover art, both Gesaffelstein and Hudmo had production credits on Yeezus. Also having these 2 as producers makes my delusional ass want to hear Charli on Arca production even more

3 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

@specialoffer.inc on IG designed the cover art - it’s real and final. time to accept angels.

why she need a designer for that :hillary:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 minute ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

Apart from the cover art, both Gesaffelstein and Hudmo had production credits on Yeezus. Also having these 2 as producers makes my delusional ass want to hear Charli on Arca production even more

I know! That's why I said that. Gesaffelstein has always been one of my faves of the French producers (next to SebastiAn and Justice, of course!)

I think that's why I connect so hard with Charli and her music. I'm a tiny bit older than her and we both loved the same stuff growing up. Ed Banger was the coolest thing ever in the 2000s for us AlTeRnAtIvE girlies. She makes the music I would make if I could lol

13 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

when they discover that they can change the digital album artwork on their phones then what???

:trisha3:

Hey maid, i see you got on your maid outfit like you always do