Fluorine

Charli XCX

16 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

I have a proposition for a certain charliboards theme...

ObNSHln.png

Mods pls we really do need a simple Charli theme because I’m so tired of the busy Lana ones (no offense) - plus this one u don’t even have to commit to having someone who isn’t Lana being pictured in the theme

What's up with the Girl haters? OK they don't like a song I personally adore, I get it. But it seems like they have already completely written Girl off. As if the possibility one or more of the amazing producers she worked with, took the song and immaculately produced the final version does not exist lmao.

Anyways Charlotte did the right thing by putting it on the album. Whether you like it or not that song seems to be very important to her. For what other reason would she make 2 whole posts about it on 360brat? 

3 hours ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

b-sides haven’t really been a thing in digital or streaming era because labels get scared that the b-side will be more popular than the main track lmao

still doesn’t quite make sense to me

make them vinyl only so people get familiar with them, fall in love with them, and it’ll build hype for the eventual deluxe or bside compilation (a la the four hidden tracks on olivia’s album) 

and even if they did instantly put them on streaming… oh no! an extra chance for a hit! whatever will they do!

4 hours ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

b-sides haven’t really been a thing in digital or streaming era because labels get scared that the b-side will be more popular than the main track lmao

Meanwhile No Angel ate Focus to shreds :teehee:

9 hours ago, YourOnionBoy said:

It seems that this masterpost doesn't work anymore :(

BTW we are aware of the fact the masterpost is mainly down!! We're trying hard to get it back up we're also just busy in our personal lives <3

3 hours ago, lanasugarysweet444 said:

Thinking about Girl$ lately 

need this to be on brat so bad even tho its like 95% unlikely :toofunny:

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

as much as I love Von Dutch, I'm incredibly glad it's finally out and we're done with it so that Charli can go on releasing the other singles without having to constantly tease them one fucking month before their actual release