Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

That song is SO bad ….I’m sorry y’all. I will never like it .

You have lost -8 reputation points with me.

You have a balance of 3892 reputation points left.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

8 hours ago, HeyBlueBaby said:

No one said anything about copyright infringement.

The facts remain. The chorus sounds like something from No1Angel/Pop 2, and the verses sound like Kim Petras-y pop/rapper wannabe teas.

Camila has 0 artistic identity, 3 albums in :rip: It's really sad. 

I wouldn’t say she has zero identity.

she’s known for having Latin pop massive songs like senorita and Havana to most people.

outside of that- charli has a dedicated fanbase but most of the general comments on YouTube-SNL etc talk about them not even knowing what charli even looks like or who she is- they both are indentityless in different ways.

although i thought the camila shade was very funny, charli just fumbled a bag with her big mouth. she already wrote 2 (3?) songs (one being a massive SMASH hit) for camila and, by the looks of it, could've written another one and made some good money but decided she would rather be shady on tiktok instead :girlbye: this woman is behaving more and more like nicki minaj each passing day 

5 minutes ago, details said:

although i thought the camila shade was very funny, charli just fumbled a bag with her big mouth. she already wrote 2 (3?) songs (one being a massive SMASH hit) for camila and, by the looks of it, could've written another one and made some good money but decided she would rather be shady on tiktok instead :girlbye: this woman is behaving more and more like nicki minaj each passing day 

not the nicki comparison lmao maybe u need to log off for a while… :toofunny:

14417469274.gif

2 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

not the nicki comparison lmao maybe u need to log off for a while… :toofunny:

I mean she’s getting there :brows:

Spoiler

This is a joke Nicki is actually mentally ill and needs to take a BIG pill

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

that "So I" song sounds so beautiful i only heard a few seconds from the Billboard live performance and gotta keep myself from it becuase i need to hear it on the album first time :lange: please Charli release this song as the next single please please please

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

"I didn't feel like I was magical enough for this unbelievably magic person... I don't have the opportunity to experience that anymore because she's gone. I feel ashamed for being a coward. I'm sad for myself that I didn't experience all this person had to offer."

:trisha:

What’s weird to me is I remember everyone was hyping up hyperpop to be the next big thing and stans were hoping it goes mainstream, but now that a mainstream artist is doing it, suddenly it’s an issue? Idk A.G and Charli are giving bitter vibes it’s not a good look, especially since Camila hasn’t even tried to pass it off as original 

6 hours ago, details said:

pretty sure charli values her artistic integrity and identity more than money lol considering she still has all those songs paying into her bank account daily :teehee:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif