Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm agnostic and have a bottle of whisky in my house, but it's probably going to sit there for years. I'm just a person who has seen too many people ruin their lives over something as unnecessary as drugs. It's a scientific fact that alcohol is a poison; it has nothing to do with religion. If people knew anything about how alcohol acts in the body, they would know it's a poison; but, they don't. 

That's why there's something called moderation and not using it as a crutch leading to addiction

I drink when I'm around my friends, not to get drunk.

I smoke weed when I'm having anxiety/panic attacks because it calms me down, but I'm sure you'd say Xanax is safer despite the dependency it causes

but we're here to discuss music and it appears you don't like the new stuff so 

BzhmW.png

Rank songs!!!

1. Lock You Up

2. Stay Away

3. Grins

4. You're the One

5. Nuclear Seasons

6. What I like

7. Black Roses

8. You (ha ha ha)

9. Take My Hand

10. Set me Free

11. So Far Away

12. Cloud Aura

13. How Can I

I feel like Black Roses, You, and You're the One deserve higher spots but there's so many amazing songs I would need to do ties for it to be accurate... Even How Can I is great

Edit: btw I bought both Boom Clap and Break the rules on iTunes today so don't call me a hater!

Also, Charli needs a better design team this era... Everything just looks kind of bleh lately. The pink might be a big part of it though...

Off the top of my head...

Stay Away

Lock You Up

Grins

Take My Hand

Black Roses

You (Ha Ha Ha)

What I Like

Nuclear Seasons

So Far Away

Cloud Aura

How Can I

You're the One

Set Me Free

Btw reminder that Break the Rules actually does suck we are not in denial. Accept it. Move on. Bake a pie. Look out the window. Listen to True Romance and smile because it happened, don't cry because it's over.

14417469274.gif

Btw reminder that Break the Rules actually does suck we are not in denial. Accept it. Move on. Bake a pie. Look out the window. Listen to True Romance and smile because it happened, don't cry because it's over.

You literally think Kicks by FKA twigs has the best chorus of the year.....................

You literally think Kicks by FKA twigs has the best chorus of the year.....................

Bitch this ain't the thread for that

REGARDLESS OF MY TWIGS OPINION it is a blatant FACT that BTR is a generic ass pop song. It has the fucking staple breakdown and acoustic guitar excuse for a bridge that every other pop song on the radio for the past 3 years has had so :bye3:

14417469274.gif

it's authentically Charli

it's like a baby of Glow and SuperLove

also if we want to bitch about "artistic integrity" yada yada, there's a huge sonic change from 14 to True Romance lmao

BzhmW.png

Bitch this ain't the thread for that

REGARDLESS OF MY TWIGS OPINION it is a blatant FACT that BTR is a generic ass pop song. It has the fucking staple breakdown and acoustic guitar excuse for a bridge that every other pop song on the radio for the past 3 years has had so :bye3:

oh my god i love it. seriously. i just love charli, shes really probably my favorite artist ever.

also if we want to bitch about "artistic integrity" yada yada, there's a huge sonic change from 14 to True Romance lmao

ZOla7KC.gif

Also fuck "integrity" all I want is quality. Which BTR does not give :bye3:

Well yes there's a thing called growth that artists sometimes do and then there's another thing called selling out.

14417469274.gif

But really Glow and BTR sound NOTHING alike.. Superlove I could hear a bit. I really thought Superlove was her idea of "selling out" though. I never knew she would go this far but I still consider her my favorite artist and hopefully this album will keep her there...