Fluorine

Charli XCX

From previous experiences, do you guys think Target will stock Sucker in tomorrow or will it be on shelves Tuesday?

You found a copy of True Romance in the United States?!

X----into me, into you----X

You found a copy of True Romance in the United States?!

lol No, no! I meant from other people's previous experiences when buying albums that just got released lol The day I see a physical copy of TR is the day I die.

2dt29zc.jpg

lol No, no! I meant from other people's previous experiences when buying albums that just got released lol The day I see a physical copy of TR is the day I die.

the ad says "CDs available Monday" and special edition of Sucker is listed underneath at $7.99 :hooker:

BzhmW.png

My friend works at Target and they only got 2 copies in lmfao

smh. my store locator thing says 'limited copies available' so i guess i'm heading out early tomorrow to snag this. :rollin:

2dt29zc.jpg

Is it really that hard? The first record store I went to had it, and it's been playing there twice when I've been. Also I see the vinyl at every urban Outfitters

Really? Every record store I've ever been to is either playing Dark Horse OR gothic birthing noises backwards, no in between

Really? Every record store I've ever been to is either playing Dark Horse OR gothic birthing noises backwards, no in between

Lol it's "technically" a comic book store. Its called Newbury Comics but it's a big store that sells CDs, Vinyl, DVDs, random posters, novelty gifts, and all kinds of stuff.

Ps: I already bought Sucker on itunes so this may be the first album I end up buying twice! I was originally just going to wait for the physical but after buying Boom Clap, Break the Rules, and Breaking Up, I was able to pre-order the album for like $4 so I figured why not.

are O.K, Seronja, and Make Believe real tracks off of sucker? i saw them mentioned on tumblr.

if so, someone should send them to me (and money) :hooker:

nah.

OK is an unreleased track tho.

lABVyGE.png

I'm SO excited to finally have my physical edition of the album, I'll end up buying the vinyl in January when it's released too

I hope the vinyl will have a Urban outfitters exclusive cover or something, like they did with Ultraviolence

qqAZ3mU.png

Just got mine from Target! They had to get it from the back. The album has stickers inside, and the booklet opens into a "sucker" poster. Only complaint? The Target version (at least mine) fucking beeped out the fucks in Sucker. :facepalm:

2dt29zc.jpg