Fluorine

Charli XCX

...aaaaand I just finalized my Sucker playlist.

25816757698_f5ec2a6ac0_b.jpg

Half punk. Half pop. With a VERY pointed transition. Could be two playlists. It's not :D

(UPDATE: Switched out the photo in 2018. Because Photobucket sucks now. In case anyone ever runs across this page again.)

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Same Old Love is a jam. I wonder if there's a Charli demo for it, like I hear there's one for Beg For It? Anyway, I might actually give Revival a try since I love SOL so much.

Ryn Weaver said she had the demo for it, and she's friends with Charli so it does exist

I got some tea on duke and another track if anyone wants it ;)

Spill then.

Same Old Love is a jam. I wonder if there's a Charli demo for it, like I hear there's one for Beg For It? Anyway, I might actually give Revival a try since I love SOL so much.

I want that and the I Love It demo.  :poordat:

lABVyGE.png

ok so, Duke is messy and only about a minute and a half long, comparable to the myspace days and i think this song was mentioned before? but Falling In Love Again is the other track my friend has, they said it was pretty messy too but over 4 minutes long, also said if it was completely reworked it would make a cute bonus track. they're only LQ recordings also.

ok so, Duke is messy and only about a minute and a half long, comparable to the myspace days and i think this song was mentioned before? but Falling In Love Again is the other track my friend has, they said it was pretty messy too but over 4 minutes long, also said if it was completely reworked it would make a cute bonus track. they're only LQ recordings also.

I heard that falling in love again is actually a better song than pop princess and it's parallel to i like you and do it well. it's supposedly perfect myspace era (which we all love) charli.

omg this is literally me

tumblr_nvl4hr0a1H1qcholvo1_1280.png

any performance i watch of hers makes me so damn happy lmao

i feel like i need to go buy two more copies of sucker now

same :rip: i'm gonna buy the pink SUCKER vinyl :rip:

lABVyGE.png