Fluorine

Charli XCX

I hope the track list is fake too... I mean, it would be nice if the singles were on the album, but they'd left few space for new songs. Didn't Charli say she "wasn't sure" that "You're the One" would make it?

The only already released song that should make it is "Stay Away", since it's amazing and wasn't on every copy of the EP internationally. I will obviously deal with "You (Ha Ha Ha)", I actually really need a studio version of "Lock You Up", and "How Can I" deserves a place, too. Otherwise, begone. Like, "So Far Away"? :horror:

The only already released song that should make it is "Stay Away", since it's amazing and wasn't on every copy of the EP internationally. I will obviously deal with "You (Ha Ha Ha)", I actually really need a studio version of "Lock You Up", and "How Can I" deserves a place, too. Otherwise, begone. Like, "So Far Away"? :horror:

I want Nuclear Seasons or at least the Daytrotter version of it on the album.

BzhmW.png

Sorry but that just plain SUCKS. 3/13 new songs?! What on earth do I have to look forward to? :crossed:

I know. :defeated:

I pray that the tracklisting is fake

I hope the track list is fake too... I mean, it would be nice if the singles were on the album, but they'd left few space for new songs. Didn't Charli say she "wasn't sure" that "You're the One" would make it?

Here's the only reason I think it wouldn't be; these are the titles I found by finding the Last.fm of an executive (or at least someone affiliated with) IAMSOUND Records, which Charli is signed to in the U.S. Don't shoot the messenger!  :noparty: 

I know! Honestly, a b-side it should stay. But why not "Jungle?" It's not like she forgot about it, or anything.  :facepalm: 

I don't think any of the tracks on the mix-tapes should be on the album. Specially "Grins" because we already have it in full and high quality. It's a pity that she's (or rather the label) is wasting the opportunity to include new songs and make the track list more interesting.

I don't think we should let Paul's last.fm fully dictate this.

That's why we're not. :teehee:

If I don't get a studio version of Mess I'm going to shoot someone.

I know!!!!!! >:C

I don't think any of the tracks on the mix-tapes should be on the album. Specially "Grins" because we already have it in full and high quality. It's a pity that she's (or rather the label) is wasting the opportunity to include new songs and make the track list more interesting.

That's the biggest reason I hope these aren't the only songs. :( She just has so much more to offer!

Can someone email me each track/put in tumblr on highest quality and direct me there/upload to soundcloud and make downloadable the Heartbreaks and Earthquakes mixtape?

I'm trying to do things that go around the campus download policy :creep:

BzhmW.png

Is it possible that "Heartbreaks & Earthquakes" was some kind of quasi-album sampler or something?

I think she said that Super Ultra was more like the album, not 100% sure though. I just think she mentioned it in some interview I watched on youtube.

last.fm  

I think she said that Super Ultra was more like the album, not 100% sure though. I just think she mentioned it in some interview I watched on youtube.

It's a pity, because in my opinion the first mix-tape is way better than the second.

Omg yes, I loved the Super Ultra mixtape so much more than the previous one.