Fluorine

Charli XCX

charli doesn’t give herself enough credit.. she can sing! idk why she keeps letting autotune do all the work, especially in this song. BUT the “it’s charli baby” was iconic yes

bitches video is beyond anything i could have asked for, but personally I'm sad charli cut back on the autotune for this one, i love her autotune vocals. also i feel her part was too little compared to what the other features got 

bitches video is beyond anything i could have asked for, but personally I'm sad charli cut back on the autotune for this one, i love her autotune vocals. also i feel her part was too little compared to what the other features got 

I felt this at first too but then i realized it's her singing the chorus now  :legend: plus she does a lot of adlibs throughout

I felt this at first too but then i realized it's her singing the chorus now  :legend: plus she does a lot of adlibs throughout

wow did not realize this but now its so clear. I'm not mad anymore, bitches remix is a go (minus elliphant)