Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can someone explain why people want BIOYL released if it's already leaked + Track 10 is already released? doesn't make one bit of sense to me.

can someone explain why people want GNO released if it’s already leaked in HQ

I think with the possibility of certain songs being released there's more possibility of there having a visual to go along with such singles.

can someone explain why people want GNO released if it’s already leaked in HQ

I think it’ll have a cute feature (hopefully two) when it gets released! Charli just HAS to capitalize on GNO’s concept by collaborating with her fav girls & just imagine the awesome music video we’ll get out of it! GNO could be the perfect song to remind the GP about Charli if she slaps the right feature on it. I would love for her to finally get another hit, especially with SOPHIE attached to prove Atlantic wrong for delaying XCX3 forever. Plus the leaked version doesn’t have HIIII PETE!!!!! so I’m holding out on it for the final. :flutter:

14417469274.gif

Imagine how ugly GNO would be with the Pete Tong bridge being released :facepalm:

yeah but that version didn’t even make it to the leaked draft!! just like the tyni version hahaha. pretty sure the leaked version was really close to the one she’ll end up releasing one day, @@diplo might know more but it seems like that version is the one they were gonna put out.

also I for one would love BIOYL released, it’s one of my faves & i’d be happy if we got that & two remixes. i honestly can’t believe A. G. & her said stargate kinda forgot it. i think it’s one of the best leaks from last year besides the album draft.

also I for one would love BIOYL released, it’s one of my faves & i’d be happy if we got that & two remixes. i honestly can’t believe A. G. & her said stargate kinda forgot it. i think it’s one of the best leaks from last year besides the album draft.

i talk shit but tbh i won't be mad if BIOYL is released. the pre-chorus is heavenly, but it doesn't feel as good without the drums in Track 10