Fluorine

Charli XCX

Wow, the way you all talk about Come To My Party, ahaha. Yeah it's a fun song - but change the production and it's just a sucker outtake.

You all said Girls Night Out needed a release and how iconic it would be and it's her best song and it would be a smash hit etc. And well we all know how that ended.

Wow, the way you all talk about Come To My Party, ahaha. Yeah it's a fun song - but change the production and it's just a sucker outtake.

You all said Girls Night Out needed a release and how iconic it would be and it's her best song and it would be a smash hit etc. And well we all know how that ended.

this.... y'all act like cmtp will be a smash hit when in reality it will just flop like any other leaked/old song. we need NEW things, fresh stuff, like 1999. 

this.... y'all act like cmtp will be a smash hit when in reality it will just flop like any other leaked/old song. we need NEW things, fresh stuff, like 1999.

CTMP will do well if its promoted properly. GNO was never going to be a hit, and everyone who said that had no idea what they were talking about. GNO was too SOPHIE and too campy to ever become a hit, whereas CTMP doesnt have either of those barriers.

CTMP will do well if its promoted properly. GNO was never going to be a hit, and everyone who said that had no idea what they were talking about. GNO was too SOPHIE and too campy to ever become a hit, whereas CTMP doesnt have either of those barriers.

it had potential in 2017, i don't think it will work now.

yeah, this is a very valid point. there is a big risk when releasing a single that's already leaked because it doesn't have that element of surprise.

I still have faith in CTMP if it was promoted well and had an amazing video to go along with it. I think it's super catchy and accessible and fun. 

Comparing CTMP to Vogue and Oops OMG now I’ve seen it all, this is why fags don’t have rights

lmao. to be fair I wasnt trying to say it's actually similar to those songs I was just trying to make a point about how much potential CTMP has

PS don't tell anyone but I'm not gay so u can just take away my rights instead  :toofunny:  

yeah, this is a very valid point. there is a big risk when releasing a single that's already leaked because it doesn't have that element of surprise.

it's correct, but if she were actually to release a single her target would be the gp, which hasn't heard the song yet

like, she doesn't give a fuck if we've already heard a song (whose leak we helped) bc she knows we're gonna stream her anyway

theres no point in centering us in the discussion bc to have a hit she needs to get a much bigger reach than just her fans since shes not lady gaga or britney