Fluorine

Charli XCX

I mean she had it coming with these I am pop god, pop saviour type of bs

What does azealia have to do with Christian imagery being used in her new campaign???

What does azealia have to do with Christian imagery being used in her new campaign???

LMAO! It's not about Christian imagery, it's about ego, some confidence is fine, but thinking you are all that is kinda too much. I get why some might find it annoying.

azealia is literally the maleficent of the music industry.. have a feeling she’s just bitter charli didn’t hit her up to be a feature on the album lol

azealia has had years to complain about the lack of a collab if that were something she was concerned about. charli's album is a hot topic right now so she's doing what she does, inserting herself into a situation where she can manufacture drama in a desperate attempt for relevancy

I hope charli’s seen it, saves the screenshots and drags AB in a savage twitter post.

Honestly Azealia banks literally needs to check into a psychiatric facility and some of y’all are out here feeding into all the shit she says and giving her a platform, she doesn’t deserve to have a single person reading her damn posts, doesn’t deserve a single god damn follower on any social media. The woman has legitimate mental health issues and is a danger to the KULTURE

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

LMAO! It's not about Christian imagery, it's about ego, some confidence is fine, but thinking you are all that is kinda too much. I get why some might find it annoying.

Azealia does this with literally every artist in the biz, this has nothing do with what charli does, like, AB is clearly not annoyed bc of this...