Fluorine

Charli XCX

Love the How To Disappear shade

oh my GOD i’m so relieved someone finally said it??? The mixing on HTD is GARBAGE. like the song is fantastic, but those freakin christmas bells and how her voice is lower than the instrumental and the beginning is so WEIRD.

Love the How To Disappear shade

oh my GOD i’m so relieved someone finally said it??? The mixing on HTD is GARBAGE. like the song is fantastic, but those freakin christmas bells and how her voice is lower than the instrumental and the beginning is so WEIRD.

I mean I don’t really think it’s a problem, instruments naturally vary in volume depending on where you are on their range

Like the same happens with the voice, the lower you sing the less volume you’re gonna have

Did anyone already made the mix of Silver Cross Charli’s using on tour ? I can’t stop thinking about It since my show in Prague (i also got to meet her and gave her a White rose, she was the sweetest person ever ... a dream came true )

@@LMAlejandro pls :defeated:

lABVyGE.png

https://twitter.com/charli_xcx/status/1198581662520610816

2020 will be 2017 without the album leaks i'm putting that energy out there

I honestly think she could do it. I mean she said at the start of this year she wanted to record an album and by May it was done. Had the release schedule been shorter (aka released the album during the summer) and not done a massive tour, she probably would be well on her way to completing another album by now. I think the label would go for it this time because it's being proven by regular releases are more beneficial in the streaming age than long campaigns. We also know she has a shit ton of unreleased/unleaked ideas and songs in her back catalogue that she could also revive like she did with BIOYL and I Don't Wanna Know.

why does she disregard true romance so much... at my show she called it "an album no one heard" ma'am every tumblr gay and girl around the world lived and breathed that album for years

She said something similar at the Brixton show and literally every single person in that room screamed, like hun you didn’t make some unheard of album, we know what TR is

When I met her I said “the last time I met you was in Islington at a true romance show” and she almost lost it, I was like babes chill

giphy.gif

She said something similar at the Brixton show and literally every single person in that room screamed, like hun you didn’t make some unheard of album, we know what TR is

When I met her I said “the last time I met you was in Islington at a true romance show” and she almost lost it, I was like babes chill

yeah that was my show! me and my girls were like.... UHHH STOP RIGHT THERE LADY