Fluorine

Charli XCX

I've asked this before and I'm really curious, Charli said that she wrote a song for Britney, do we know which one it is?

I'm pretty sure it's Bubble Pop. Heart in My Pocket uses the same instrumental as Pretty Girls, but the latter song was written by Little Mix & Iggy so I reckon the instrumental was just recycled around.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

can someone send me a grimes, britney spears and charli xcx masterpost of unreleased pretty please?? :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

But Can you Hear Me for example sounds like a whole different track. I've never heard It this crisp and clear.

Exactly. And the intro to Waterfall definitely sounds a lot clearer. All the lossless files that leaked the other day don't sound upscaled at all.

XPo3CNC.jpg

I am the most casual listener and haven't even heard half her recent releases but sometimes I get sucked into listening to some of Charli's songs on repeat and remember how I was a fan long before True Romance was even released...

Two that I had on repeat today and two of her best songs:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

You know what yeah, I slept on Cross You Out but it’s such a fucking bop, it comes on shuffle and it just slaps

I feel like with a lot of the songs on this album on first listen they’re like .... but once you know you the lyrics and you’re singing along you feel like pure fire

giphy.gif

You know what yeah, I slept on Cross You Out but it’s such a fucking bop, it comes on shuffle and it just slaps

I feel like with a lot of the songs on this album on first listen they’re like .... but once you know you the lyrics and you’re singing along you feel like pure fire

when charli said silver cross would be a fan favorite i was really excited and then i heard it and was like 'ok'

but wow how wrong was i

silver cross is honestly my favorite song of the album, the production is amazing, the lyrics really hits you if you ever been in a situation like that

Wasn’t the song she wrote for Britney produced by William Orbit? And we don’t have any unreleased songs produced by him that we know of, right? It’s possible that some of these other leaked songs were pitched to her too, but I don’t think we have any confirmation.

Alright gays and gals, it's finally done uploading and I'm ready to share it.
I know everyone and their mother has had this idea but lol oh well.

I present to you, XCX Girl In An XCX World

https://pastebin.com/Am2Mt9FN

5RAtOh0.jpg

Each track is either lossless or has been remastered by yours truly.

Idk why Lil yachty's name fucked up on the tracklist though, sad.

If ur wondering why I included 1999, it's because I don't use it on Charli & she said it belongs in the same world as GNO originally.

Please keep in mind that this is simply a fanmade compilation and i seriously could not give less of a fuck about any qualms any of you might have with it. Enjoy!

pm me for a link to the 3 disc XCX World collector's edition <3

pm it to me pls?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Alright gays and gals, it's finally done uploading and I'm ready to share it.

I know everyone and their mother has had this idea but lol oh well.

I present to you, XCX Girl In An XCX World

https://pastebin.com/Am2Mt9FN

5RAtOh0.jpg

Each track is either lossless or has been remastered by yours truly.

Idk why Lil yachty's name fucked up on the tracklist though, sad.

If ur wondering why I included 1999, it's because I don't use it on Charli & she said it belongs in the same world as GNO originally.

Please keep in mind that this is simply a fanmade compilation and i seriously could not give less of a fuck about any qualms any of you might have with it. Enjoy!

what is 1999 doing on here and why is die 4 in between taxi and bounce fkjsfksfj

xMcVPI7.jpg

what is 1999 doing on here and why is die 4 in between taxi and bounce fkjsfksfj