Fluorine

Charli XCX

sooo did anyone here get invited to the nasty cherry band performance? I've only heard that they took away phones before entering the house but what actually happened there?

Random but does anybody a good place to get Sucker on vinyl in the UK?

International shipping is so expensive, but it seems pretty non-existent in the UK.

I got mine direct from Charli's store, they didn't charge me customs so in the end I got my picture disk sucker vinyl for around $33 (~£26) which is the cheapest I have seen in the UK! Don't order it from the warner store though, because they'll charge you like £11 customs! 

In case you are wondering how I know about customs charges from both stores...... I accidentally ordered one from each store because I am a fool :toofunny:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

I got mine direct from Charli's store, they didn't charge me customs so in the end I got my picture disk sucker vinyl for around $33 (~£26) which is the cheapest I have seen in the UK! Don't order it from the warner store though, because they'll charge you like £11 customs! 

In case you are wondering how I know about customs charges from both stores...... I accidentally ordered one from each store because I am a fool :toofunny:

Thank you so much! I was worried about customs, so was avoiding her store. I'm guessing you mean the tumblr one?

Also would you recommend the black or picture disc?

Thank you so much! I was worried about customs, so was avoiding her store. I'm guessing you mean the tumblr one?

Also would you recommend the black or picture disc?

No problem! :) yas the tumblr one! 

I haven't seen the black one, but the picture disk is stunning and very impactful irl! The quality probably isn't as great as the black vinyl but for me it is still good! So I guess if you're a sucker (pun intended) for a picture disk like me, go for that! If you care more about the sound quality, go for the black one :)

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

No problem! :) yas the tumblr one! 

I haven't seen the black one, but the picture disk is stunning and very impactful irl! The quality probably isn't as great as the black vinyl but for me it is still good! So I guess if you're a sucker (pun intended) for a picture disk like me, go for that! If you care more about the sound quality, go for the black one :)

Thank you so much! I bought the picture disc and True Romance, finally have all her albums on vinyl! Might get the black pressing of Sucker in January, just cos I love the artwork.

Pop 2 is just so good I cant believe it  :toofunny:

how are yall celebrating the 1 year anniversary of the album on Saturday? I'm prob gonna listen to it on repeat all day long lol  :creep:

I think I will celebrate by listening to POP 2 and then tweet @ Charli...

Notice me queen! :defeated: :toofunny: