Fluorine

Charli XCX

Racism is the belief that a certain race(s) is superior to others. Institutionalized racism is racism that is ingrained in a culture and formally sanctioned by society and/or the government. Prejudice is the harboring of negative attitudes toward a person just because he/she belongs to a certain group. One is making a prejudgment of the person based on the negative stereotypes one believes about the groups that person belongs to. Discrimination is prejudice in action. Everyone is capable of all of these things. In the U.S., minorities are not in a position of power to carry out institutionalized racism, but there are minority groups in other countries who do have or had that power e.g. South Africa during Apartheid.

Prejudice is an ecompassing term that can include racist beliefs and negative attitudes towards people for belonging to a certain nationality, gender, religion, region, ethnic group of the same race or different race, etc. Racism is specific to race.

There is plenty of room for her to be "whiter." She has dark, thick, curly hair and brown eyes. She also has some Indian features that are apparent to the trained eye. T.I.'s wife Tiny, for example, is supposed to be the coveted light-skinned black woman. She's even half white, but she went to Africa for a risky procedure to permanently change her eye color to ice gray and has bleached her hair blonde. Charli might be pale, but she grew up wishing that she looked more like the fully white girls around her. White women with blonde hair and blue eyes are presented as the highest standard of beauty. There is room for Charli to change beauty standards.

I didn't really mean she looks like all the other white girls out there, she definitely has a unique beauty, I just meant in terms of skin tone. She's not going to make people with darker skin feel more beautiful because she's a pale beauty, even if her features and hair are dark.

I know a lot of persons who are half white half Native American (it's pretty commun where I live) and, tbh, they don't seem to care about their heritage and who they are really. One time I tried to talk about it with my friends but they didn't know anything, in fact. I guess it depend of every person and where they are in their life at the moment. 

Anyway, I love this video

UM7JOQb.gif

I know a lot of persons who are half white half Native American (it's pretty commun where I live) and, tbh, they don't seem to care about their heritage and who they are really. One time I tried to talk about it with my friends but they didn't know anything, in fact. I guess it depend of every person and where they are in their life at the moment. 

Anyway, I love this video

THE END OMG :rip:

I actually texted and called twice and no response so :poordat:

H0bDaqU.gif

I tried this really fun sorter that ranks songs in order of favorites from a certain artist and here's what I got for Charli (leaving out the stuff on 14) (also they only had the first five songs to be released from Sucker included). It's weirdly accurate!

1 You're The One

2 Stay Away

3 You (Ha Ha Ha)

4 Take My Hand

5 Nuclear Seasons

6 Lock You Up

7 Grins

8 Set Me Free

9 Black Roses

10 What I Like

11 So Far Away

12 Boom Clap

13 Breaking Up

14 Break The Rules

15 London Queen

16 Gold Coins

17 How Can I

18 Cloud Aura

H0bDaqU.gif

I tried this really fun sorter that ranks songs in order of favorites from a certain artist and here's what I got for Charli (leaving out the stuff on 14) (also they only had the first five songs to be released from Sucker included). It's weirdly accurate!

1 You're The One

2 Stay Away

3 You (Ha Ha Ha)

4 Take My Hand

5 Nuclear Seasons

6 Lock You Up

7 Grins

8 Set Me Free

9 Black Roses

10 What I Like

11 So Far Away

12 Boom Clap

13 Breaking Up

14 Break The Rules

15 London Queen

16 Gold Coins

17 How Can I

18 Cloud Aura

Link?

this is what i got, its definitely not accurate for me, I WISH THE OTHER SONGS FROM SUCKER WERE INCLUDED but

1 What I Like 2 You're The One 3 Breaking Up 4 Set Me Free 5 Grins 6 Stay Away 7 Nuclear Seasons 8 You (Ha Ha Ha) 9 Gold Coins 10 How Can I 11 So Far Away 12 Lock You Up 13 Take My Hand 14 London Queen 15 Break The Rules 16 Black Roses 17 Cloud Aura 18 Boom Clap

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

Rank Song 1 Take My Hand 1 Stay Away 1 Set Me Free 1 Grins 1 So Far Away 1 What I Like 1 Gold Coins 1 Breaking Up 9 You're The One 9 How Can I 11 Lock You Up 12 London Queen 13 Break The Rules 14 Neon Fashion And Glowstix 15 Nuclear Seasons 16 Boom Clap 17 I'll Teach You A Lesson 17 Mauritius 17 You (Ha Ha Ha) 20 Supermodels And Holiday Stunners 21 Lucy 22 Leave Me 23 Chas's Song 24 Watch The Rain 25 Machines 26 !Franchesckaar! 26 Live Life 26 Alcoholic 26 Yet Again 26 14 26 Black Roses 32 Cloud Aura

There were only like four songs from Sucker involved. And like all of 14. 

Mine looks right

1 Grins

2 Take My Hand

3 Breaking Up

4 Black Roses

5 You (Ha Ha Ha)

6 Lock You Up

7 Neon Fashion And Glowstix

8 Boom Clap

9 Gold Coins

10 Nuclear Seasons

11 Stay Away

12 London Queen

13 So Far Away

14 What I Like

15 Watch The Rain

16 How Can I

17 Machines

18 Set Me Free

19 Alcoholic

20 You're The One

21 Leave Me

22 Live Life

23 !Franchesckaar!

24 Cloud Aura

25 Mauritius

26 Yet Again

27 Lucy

28 Supermodels And Holiday Stunners

29 Chas's Song

30 I'll Teach You A Lesson

31 14

32 Break The Rules

Mine is somewhat accurate. The bottom is very accurate. 

1 Take My Hand 1 Set Me Free 1 Grins 1 So Far Away 1 Cloud Aura 1 What I Like 7 Stay Away 8 You're The One 9 Gold Coins 10 Nuclear Seasons 11 Boom Clap 12 You (Ha Ha Ha) 13 !Franchesckaar! 13 Lucy 13 Chas's Song 13 Leave Me 13 I'll Teach You A Lesson 13 Machines 13 Supermodels And Holiday Stunners 13 Watch The Rain 13 Live Life 13 Neon Fashion And Glowstix 13 Mauritius 13 Alcoholic 13 Yet Again 13 14 27 Black Roses 27 How Can I 27 Lock You Up 30 Break The Rules 30 London Queen 30 Breaking Up

It's still so strange and funny to know that there are people in this thread that don't know about this. :cuteface:

well, I've known about the shoot and all, and I've seen .gifs from it seeeveral times. I just never found the video anywhere until it popped up on my dash this evening.

lABVyGE.png

can't stop listen to Breaking Up...the backing vocals :icant: the verses :icant: the chorus :icant: the video :icant:

forget about Video Games, Blue Jeans & Born to Die - You (Ha Ha Ha), Sucker and Breaking Up are the TRUE holy trinity

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I was looking around and I found this and I got so happy and I don't know if it's been discussed here before but I DON'T REALLY CARE BECAUSE "SUPERLOVE": http://wmg.jp/artist/charlixcx/WPCR000016242.html

I wonder if it's just gonna be the music video as enhanced content or the actual track?

Break The Rules (Japan Version)?????? Is that like the Tokyo version of the Boom Clap video? If that's the case, I think the SuperLove track might be the video. :defeated: BUT it has So Over You!

lABVyGE.png

Break The Rules (Japan Version)?????? Is that like the Tokyo version of the Boom Clap video? If that's the case, I think the SuperLove track might be the video. :defeated: BUT it has So Over You!

These were exactly my thoughts! I actually want "SuperLove" to be an audio file because I think it's unfair that Charli's BEST song remains as a standalone single.