Fluorine

Charli XCX

I feel like I haven’t really said much about it but Spinning is great and you can’t NOT come away smiling from the music video. just nothing but good vibes! :defeated:

I hope to see Charli do more with Matty and crew and I really hoped to see them play off of each other a bit more, since they have such distinct voices.

8 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I actually felt the same. I got overhyped because of the snippet, but hearing the whole thing was kinda underwhelming. It's not bad, but not what I expected either. Haven't really listened to it much later than its release date tbh :oprah3: 

Yeah but the A G Cook remix is so much better, you can almost hear all the words ?

3 minutes ago, XCXtingz said:

random but ill literally pay anyone to make me a pop 2 hoodie with the logo on the front and the tracklist on the back i missed both drops :crai:

She didn’t sell the hoodies she sold t shirts I got one but didn’t she restock it during HIFN?

4 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

She didn’t sell the hoodies she sold t shirts I got one but didn’t she restock it during HIFN?

i meant sweatshirt not hoodie whoops, and she did a drop for the 3 year anniversary of Pop 2 but missed that as well

i dont think the anniversary drop has the tracklist on the back

Hi girlies! :party:

Thanks for the people that clicked the last link I posted showcasing the process of the N1A t-shirt! 

I was very happy to see some faces on IG and i'm happily following you all ♥

So this is the final result of it, for the ones that didn't have time to click and see the video. (which is THIS ONE)

It was handpainted with white and red metallic ink and it is much more gorgeous in person (ask @Hundred Dollar Bill, it is his commision hahah)

Anyways, I'm so glad with the result and I know literally NO ONE around me that knows Charli, so I must share in here cause I'll feel seen :wub:

Again, thanks @Hundred Dollar Bill for being so kind and believing in my art! It's so crazy to think a t-shirt I made is on the other side of the world!!

BaCck3P.jpg    dPEtreA.jpg

For more of my t-shirts and comissions, hit me on instagram.com/jujuplanet.jpg ♥ thanks for the platform to show my art, btw.:wub:

1 hour ago, KillForLove said:

ok so is You For Me going to end up being for Addison Rae since Madison Love is a cowriter and also cowrote Addison’s first song?

Who said that? Wasn't Rita Ora recording it in a clip on sm?

BzhmW.png

so i never heard the entire lady gaga album, the singles didn't get me excited at all. but since Charli mentioned 911 i gave it a listen and i LOVE IT, i think its because i've mostly been listening to Capsule's earlier stuff (he is very daft punk inspired) ablums like FLASH BACK, Player, and Sugarless GiRL.

and i'm still playing spinning, i have 167 scrobbles on it so far, i still put it on my playlists lol hope AG versions get released tho :(

18 hours ago, drewby said:

Who said that? Wasn't Rita Ora recording it in a clip on sm?

Oh idk I didn't know about the Rita Ora thing I just was wondering because Madison Love wrote on YFM and the Addison Rae single and Charli was talking about working with her

On 4/3/2021 at 4:12 AM, mansfield ringer said:

Wouldnt even be mad if she threw spinning onto XCX5 :bop: still bumping the charger remix too

I don't see why she would. Charli's never really been one to throw random collabs onto her albums (I'm referring to collabs that aren't a part of her own album campaign). E.g. Dream Glow wasn't put onto XCX3.

Spinning isn't even pulling huge numbers (yet - maybe it can take off). So I don't see it being forced onto XCX5.

I think Atlantic are aware now she's actually a pretty huge physical seller, so I think CD/vinyl/cassette variants are what they'll exploit the most when releasing XCX5.