Fluorine

Charli XCX

Not sure if this is allowed so pls forgive me,

BUT

does anyone have a good extended feb 2017 version? I had one on my old Mac, but sadly have lost it. that song is too magical (and special to me 🥺)

TY in advance and/or apologies if ive broken rules jsksjsk❤️

Instagram.com/y1anni

37 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

people are sooooooooooo upset with this era for the dumbest reasons. literally digging for any excuse to have a problem with it, its kind of pathetic to watch.

I saw a comment somewhere on one of the performances where they were like “just some of the same tired soulless pop, nothing new…” type of a thing, which I found hilarious…

BECAUSE had they paid any attention to the last 6+ years of Charli’s career, or the ebb and flow of alternative music maybe in general, they would’ve gotten just that. EXACTLY what they are claiming to insinuate that they want! She was only the biggest name in music pushing and help pioneer exciting and progressive new genres and movements in pop music, bubblegum bass, and what we now ultimately know as “hyper-pop”… but nope… y’all weren’t there for THAT either were you? And HERE you are complaining. :toofunny: 

People are so quick to have absolutely horrible, baseless opinions. They have no clue.

27 minutes ago, abdulla said:

Not sure if this is allowed so pls forgive me,

BUT

does anyone have a good extended feb 2017 version? I had one on my old Mac, but sadly have lost it. that song is too magical (and special to me 🥺)

TY in advance and/or apologies if ive broken rules jsksjsk❤️

Hope this one could do? https://onlyfiles.io/f/9470bcc576f244c6a3329ebd797c8b42

Also, afaik edits of released songs are fine, as long as it's not literally THE file that was officially released. As this is an extended edit, I think it's all good!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Hope this one could do? https://onlyfiles.io/f/9470bcc576f244c6a3329ebd797c8b42

Also, afaik edits of released songs are fine, as long as it's not literally THE file that was officially released. As this is an extended edit, I think it's all good!

This one will do :) thank you! yeah I needed an extended, the original is so beautiful I just wish there was more of it !TY :wub:

Instagram.com/y1anni

4 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

Shake It or I Got It

those two songs are some of the gayest queerest music ever made and it’s excellent

i wouldn’t call them charli’s BEST songs but definitely her GAYEST and most EXPERIMENTAL

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I forgot how bad the Lizzo version of BIOYL is 

The version that leaked before Pop 2 came out in 2017 and Track 10 are both so much better :bebe:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

legend says she’s still saying “i got it” to this day

Spoiler

igotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotitigotit

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif