Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, LunaeManifestum said:

thnk u so muuch i was curious about this area. Ok whos gonna lend me a car for me to take a pic 

:makeup2:

"Unnamed Brazilian Icon Gets Pardon From Interpol After Being Previously Arrested From Bleeding Onto Charli XCX's Bubblegum Pink Ferrari"

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I’ve never bought merch from any artist before but I stan Baby so hard that I think I NEED that shirt lmao

Can someone give me an idea on sizing? Like what you bought/have bought in the past and like, how tall you are or something? Just want a general idea

29 minutes ago, the ocean said:

Hide contents

pov: the car is coming towards her

CHARLI GET OUT OF THE WAY THERES A CAR NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE CANT HEAR US SHE HAS AIRPODS ON BYE CHARLI!!!!

The way I see it, CRASH is like a movie/play.. with Move Me being the end of Act I & Baby being the introduction to Act II..

Selfish Girl is definitely giving me Act I vibes. How Can I Not Know.. I'm not sure where to put that one. SIIHY & IDGAF both fit nicely at the end of the album..

Trying to figure out how to re-sequence the album to match my fantasy. :makeup2:

14417469274.gif

7 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

xcx world would’ve tanker if it was her 3rd album. the album would’ve been gorgeous but the geepee were not ready to pay attention to that style of music in 2016. she would’ve flopped and been stuck in label hell for ages. she was right to discard it and move onto the mixtapes, they helped to further cement her artistry and gain a ton of critical & fan goodwill

this this this this