Fluorine

Charli XCX

Spoiler

okay so i just listened and the entirety of the 360 remix is different than the original

it’s kinda a different vibe/song because of that tbh, as i said earlier it really gave me the Black Eyed Peas vibes and after listening to it fully i still stand by that 

they ate idc

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA

Wait I really wasn’t feeling this album at all so far but I realised I had only really listened to Von Dutch (meh) and 360 (sounds like an XCX World reject) ummmm why did no one tell me Club Classics and B2b are so fucking good wtf… :defeated: sonically so fucking fun and cool

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

42 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Wait I really wasn’t feeling this album at all so far but I realised I had only really listened to Von Dutch (meh) and 360 (sounds like an XCX World reject) ummmm why did no one tell me Club Classics and B2b are so fucking good wtf… :defeated: sonically so fucking fun and cool

The last 100 pages of this thread have been non stop praise for both of these songs Queen :nails: Glad you’ve seen the light

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

please i hope this has melancholic bops like move me, i dont wanna know, boyfriend, 1000 times, i got you - songs like that .. aka her best

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 hours ago, hypersalad said:

i like that the 360 remix is a fully dif song, but i wish it had at least one lyric in common with the original like the VD remix (i'm just living that life, etc)

not exactly but she stuck to the like photoshoot motif in the lyrics like the "lights, camera, action"

On 5/29/2024 at 2:55 AM, ethelcain said:

everyone pretend like you dont care about the remix album so that it actually becomes existent and comes quick :makeup2:

I can't. And she's not letting me pretend.

She's teasing more remixes than OG songs this era it's giving me life

listening parties were announced! I had to RSVP for mine so if u wanna go make sure you do so if you have to :beyonce: Im excitedddddd 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif