Fluorine

Charli XCX

lip-sync.gif

TALK TO ME IN FRENCH TALK TO ME IN SPANISH TALK TO ME IN YOUR OWN MADE UP LANGUAGE DOESN'T MATTER IF I UNDERSTAND IT TALK RIGHT IN MY EAR TELL ME YOUR SECRETS AND FEARS ONCE YOU TALK TO ME I'LL TALK TO YOU AND SAY HEY LET'S GET OUT OF HERE SHALL WE GO BACK TO MY PLACE

Ready to be slaughtered but hey-ho...

01. Number 1 Angel

02. True Romance

03. CRASH

04. BRAT

05. Vroom Vroom

06. SUCKER

07. Charli

08. how i'm feeling now

09. Pop 2

I love how this thread always reverts back to discography rankings,, Current ranking (BRAT recency bias):

1. Number 1 Angel
  2. BRAT ma-ezgif-com-overlay.gif
  3. Pop 2
  4. True Romance
  5. CRASH
  6. how I'm feeling now (this used to be higher up but now it reminds me too much of the pandemic nnnn still very good though detonate forever a discography highlight)
  7. H&E / Super Ultra (not necessarily better than self titled but more enjoyable)
  8. Charli (this is a playlist)
  9. SUCKER
  10. 14 (flop!)

leaving out Vroom Vroom cause it's only 4 songs but the XCX world era songs incl. VV will forever be her best work to me TBH

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

think about it all the time is KILLING MEEE.......... its not that deep but it issssssssss  to meeeee:poordat::crossed::poordat::rollin::squidward:

im so💔💔💔💔💔💭💭

giphy.gif

~真夜中に交わした約束~

3 hours ago, bored said:

Ready to be slaughtered but hey-ho...

01. Number 1 Angel

02. True Romance

03. CRASH

04. BRAT

05. Vroom Vroom

06. SUCKER

07. Charli

08. how i'm feeling now

09. Pop 2

2 hours ago, itscharlibabyy said:

:makeup:

1. Number 1 Angel

2. BRAT

3. how i'm feeling now

4. Pop 2

5. CRASH

6. Vroom Vroom

7. Charli

8. True Romance

9. SUCKER

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

I love how this thread always reverts back to discography rankings,, Current ranking (BRAT recency bias):

1. Number 1 Angel
  2. BRAT ma-ezgif-com-overlay.gif
  3. Pop 2
  4. True Romance
  5. CRASH
  6. how I'm feeling now (this used to be higher up but now it reminds me too much of the pandemic nnnn still very good though detonate forever a discography highlight)
  7. H&E / Super Ultra (not necessarily better than self titled but more enjoyable)
  8. Charli (this is a playlist)
  9. SUCKER
  10. 14 (flop!)

leaving out Vroom Vroom cause it's only 4 songs but the XCX world era songs incl. VV will forever be her best work to me TBH

oh number 1 angel you smoke too tough your swag too different 

56 minutes ago, details said:

oh number 1 angel you smoke too tough your swag too different 

i feel like n1a being #1 is probably an unpopular opinion in the fanbase but for me it's just perfection from start to finish, not a single skip and 10s across the board. the best album/mixtape to jam to for any occasion. crying, partying, long drives at night etc. it also has the most of my fave charli songs in it. she has and will always be that girl :hooker:

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

9 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

i love brat but y’all putting it above pop 2 is crazy to me

pop 2 is like the holy bible :oprah:

Pop 2 has some great songs, but I don't live for Porsche, Jay Park's verse on Unlock It, or Tommy Cash on Delicious (though I love him on Click), meanwhile the only song on brat that I don't live for is ITAIATT, which is inoffensive enough in the background. Pop 2 also sounds weirdly sterile and cold, it lacks the warmth found in literally everything else she made past VV, brat included.

21 hours ago, cinnamon teeth said:

i know a lot of people don't seem to like it but i actually kinda love i might say something stupid 

Sorry if someone already said this, the club classics remix (used for partygirl promo) is apparently on the b2b & club classics vinyl (neeeeeed)