Trash Magic

"Life Is Beautiful" - Soundtrack for The Age of Adaline

I still love the Haynie production on DMD, I just wish some choruses were cut and the pre-chorus included :(

IMO, repetitive choruses are okay at times, but when half the album is the same phrase repeatedly slurred, it becomes old fast. especially when the verses and the bridges of the song are equally dreadful.

I went to go watch this film just to hear this song...

Sat through all of the credits too...

Was pretty disappointed it never came up, not even the snippet.

SO hoping it's coming out in Honeymoon, I don't want to wait any longer =[

I went to go watch this film just to hear this song...

Sat through all of the credits too...

Was pretty disappointed it never came up, not even the snippet.

SO hoping it's coming out in Honeymoon, I don't want to wait any longer =[

you just had to read this thread previously to know that the song is not in there.

iTl0KKSqKdJx7_zpse965209f.gif

you just had to read this thread previously to know that the song is not in there.

I watched the film 2 days after it's released and join the forum last month or two =/

On the bright side... the movie made me discover who Blake Lively is, and my god that woman is amazingly beautiful

I know a lot of people don't like it or think that it sounds boring, but I honestly really want to hear the whole thing. It sounds absolutely beautiful. If it's not in the standard edition. I hope it'll at least be on iTunes. I can't believe she teased us like that. 

sgopYhV.gif

it'll probs b a target/japan exclusive bonus or they'll announce it later as an iTunes thing idk.

i think we will get it.

she might re-package the album next year w/ bonus tracks (and better album art..)

HONEYMOON: the Divorce edition is real!  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

giphy.gif