Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Rather than on July 4th, I'll be celebrating Independence Day on November 12th :true:

imageproxy.jpg

Me waiting for that baby girl she wishes to have... :slayty:

Want to see the look on people's faces who were saying how the conservatorship was a conspiracy.. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

5 minutes ago, shady said:

Me waiting for that baby girl she wishes to have... :slayty:

Want to see the look on people's faces who were saying how the conservatorship was a conspiracy.. 

i can't believe there are people who seriously think this, or think that she's still "crazy", it's really irritating :tsk:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i can't believe there are people who seriously think this, or think that she's still "crazy", it's really irritating :tsk:

I was shocked how many people still think that she's a crazy filthy drug addict and basically in the same place she was in her party girl phase, they're usually millennials who are stuck in 2007.

im so fucking happy. been manifesting this all week and was listening to solely blackout for the past 2 weeks… god im just so happy she’s free

we need a movie about her life that gains millions and billions and they go directly into britney's pockets! 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I'm not sure if this was already mentioned since I don't visit this thread regularly. This is horrifying. I understand that American rednecks are a little behind but this is straight up third world behavior. It's amazing how Britney even managed to become successful when growing up in such a horrible environment. Americans have the audacity think that their country has the best living standard while some people  would've had a better life in Eastern Europe. When you see this then you completely understand the back stabbing and toxicity in that family. :flop:

I just think its crazy how the #FreeBritney movement was basically at a standstill for so long and all it took was a Netflix documentary to get the gp to care :eartha2: ive been following the movement since 2019 and it seems like nothing was happening till that movie came out but anyway that doesn't matter anymore cause SHE IS FREEE :krylie: im just happy she's able to live the legendary retired popstar life she wants to live now she's done so much for the music industry she deserves to live the rest of her life in peace <3

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

It’s the first day of the rest of her life and I couldn’t be happier for her. Her resilience and courage is so inspiring. I’m excited to see what she’s going to do next even if it’s just retiring

Spoiler

Also, it’s really been pissing me off that now all of a sudden a ton of celebs are saying “I’m so happy for u, Brit… I love you, blah blah blah” yet they said absolutely NOTHING before when it could’ve really helped her. It’s even worse with the celebs that preach feminism and kindness, etc… Just a bunch of hypocrites and liars

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

3 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

I just think its crazy how the #FreeBritney movement was basically at a standstill for so long and all it took was a Netflix documentary to get the gp to care :eartha2:

I actually think it was her testimony about her IUD and stuff that really pushed it into the public eye. After the documentary, I think most people were more angry at how Justin and the media treated her than the conservatorship itself

19 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

I actually think it was her testimony about her IUD and stuff that really pushed it into the public eye. After the documentary, I think most people were more angry at how Justin and the media treated her than the conservatorship itself

ur def right about that its crazy how quickly everything started moving :oprah2:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

33 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

ur def right about that its crazy how quickly everything started moving :oprah2:

The crazy thing is that she didn’t even know that we’d hear that testimony (?) until right before she did it. It was definitely more impactful to actually hear her voice than just read the quote from a court manuscript. I’m so glad things turned out that way

guSXr68.jpg

Zos8lC3.jpg

KAdNyCZ.jpg

more glory album photoshoot pics. She was ready to give us a full blown era and they went with a screenshot for the album cover.  This also confirms the rumors about her wanting to be being chained to the house for the album cover.