Eulonzo

Britney Spears

The whole oops album takes me back to when i was like 2/3 years old in my bedroom with all of my sisters eatingĀ a loaf of french bread just vibing and being gay

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ā 

hello little monsters,Ā 

something is happening with britney jean (yes the entire album) and phonography. some sort of re-mixing/mastering... my wild guess is a 10th year anniversary edition with phonography (????)Ā but i might be totally wrong, thats all for now!Ā 

9 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

phonography is not available worldwide? i feel blessed nowĀ 

Ā 

Ā wait it isĀ :bebe:Ā i swear i searched for it earlier today and it wasn't there nvm. then idk what the hell they are doing

1 hour ago, 111 said:

hello little monsters,Ā 

something is happening with britney jean (yes the entire album) and phonography. some sort of re-mixing/mastering... my wild guess is a 10th year anniversary edition with phonography (????)Ā but i might be totally wrong, thats all for now!Ā 

now that's intriguing

Ā 

I'm sure she's not involved though

She most likely hates this album

8 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

now that's intriguing

Ā 

I'm sure she's not involved though

She most likely hates this album

Ā 

as she should tbh lol

1.jpgĀ  3.jpgĀ Ā 2.jpgĀ 

What the hell was that

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ā 

i need a britney jean re-release with britney singing the whole album (no myah)

On 2/17/2023 at 8:13 AM, evalionisameme said:

Why tf would anyone want a Britney jean rerelease?Ā :thumb3:

Ā 

They couldnā€™t even pick one of the good albums.

i would want a britney jean (britney's version)

Praying sheā€™s living her best life hidden away in mexico or something, because her instagram has become all too suspicious lately and I personally think the pics / videos we get now are all old footage or even CGI / photoshop to an extentā€¦ i just donā€™t understand why there havenā€™t been REAL CREDIBLE sightings of her NOT REPORTED BY TMZ ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ they literally reported her at nobu last month using pics from april 2021 trying to pass off as todayā€¦ā€¦. there are just too many questions snd not enough answers, and she is still surrounded by all the same wrong evil peopleā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. If that is even the real britney and not a body-double :poordat:

14417469274.gif

7 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Praying sheā€™s living her best life hidden away in mexico or something, because her instagram has become all too suspicious lately and I personally think the pics / videos we get now are all old footage or even CGI / photoshop to an extentā€¦ i just donā€™t understand why there havenā€™t been REAL CREDIBLE sightings of her NOT REPORTED BY TMZ ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ they literally reported her at nobu last month using pics from april 2021 trying to pass off as todayā€¦ā€¦. there are just too many questions snd not enough answers, and she is still surrounded by all the same wrong evil peopleā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. If that is even the real britney and not a body-double :poordat:

Maybe sheā€™s in her reputation era? I mean look at Taylor we didnā€™t see pictures of her for months before rep.

13 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I hope sheā€™s well- it is all odd Iā€™ll admit but I donā€™t want to seem nutty-some of the videos have had ā€œglitchyā€ moments but I guess itā€™s mostly poor res.

9 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I hope sheā€™s well- it is all odd Iā€™ll admit but I donā€™t want to seem nutty-some of the videos have had ā€œglitchyā€ moments but I guess itā€™s mostly poor res.

After reading so many crazy theories i screen recorded the wedding video on IG for myself and paused, slowed down, zoomed in everywhere and like.. i just think the wedding was fake. The part where it zooms out from her face, while sheā€™s sitting in the carriage.. her face is like edited onto whoever was sitting thereā€¦Ā 

14417469274.gif

5 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

The fact that she gave a shoutout a few months ago to her sister was extremely strange. Sheā€™s publicly spoken out about her and all of a sudden she has such a great relationship with her ?? Itā€™s not Britney, someone has to be controlling her Instagram. The whole situation is still ongoing sadly, and itā€™s very confusingĀ :wtfney:

stars in my eyes

Ā  Ā āŠ¹Ėšā‹† š’ƒš’‚š’ƒš’š š’ƒš’š’–š’†š’” ā€§ā‚ŠĀ°Ā  Ā 

Ā