sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

OKay I listened and if this actually ended up on top 40 radio I'd be extremely surprised. I don't see this as a hit at all, although it reminds me of Selena's Good For You for some reason. Like if you took the theme of Good For You and reversed it idk Not sure If I like it or not yet, need to listen a few more times.

The color scheme of the cover art is totally conflicting with the sound for me. The song feels very...dark? muted colors yet the cover is very dreamy, romance novel-esque. Curious to see how the visuals, Honeymoon, HBTB, and everything else on the album connect together. 

Also the song, doesn't sound finished. Is the leak low quality and is that why it sounds like that?

Nothing scares me anymore.

FUCK THE FILE IS 320KBPS IDK HOW TO CHECK IF ITS REAL BUT ITS HIGH QUALITY..... FUCK.... I AM SO SORRY FOR LANA BUT I AM CRYING

I'll check it with Spek when I'm home in about 20 mins if someone hasn't until then

9ISvyf0.gif

The color scheme of the cover art is totally conflicting with the sound for me. The song feels very...dark? muted colors yet the cover is very dreamy, romance novel-esque. Curious to see how the visuals, Honeymoon, HBTB, and everything else on the album connect together?

I was just thinking the exact same thing