Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

were these actually meant for FN tho?

probably not. love is religion, i think, is a dl1 outtake

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I wonder when/if the deluxe version of FN is dropping. She mentioned last month how she collabed with Normani for the album and how she has a couple of other songs she put aside for a second and is still discussing what's happening with them. Maybe we'll get a B-side EP?

qfrWuBl.png

Some insight from BlackOutZone in ATRL

"Btw all the leaked FN tracks were made pre-2019 aka pre Grammy win, you can tell how she really elevated herself and switched the album direction after that. They are good but very DL1, she literally stepped up!"

I wonder when/if the deluxe version of FN is dropping. She mentioned last month how she collabed with Normani for the album and how she has a couple of other songs she put aside for a second and is still discussing what's happening with them. Maybe we'll get a B-side EP?

I think she will re-issue the album just like she did with DL1 just this time with actual quality solo content, I hope she reworks the tracks we already have, like "If It Ain't Me" and not just pull another "Running" type situation

8nl2OpX.png

she was really smart with the singles choice pre-album because they're the best songs in the album tbh, i love hallucinate, boys will be boys and love again as well but maybe with time i'll love the rest as well but it's so solid

ngl if it ain't me outsold most of them, i still can't believe she didn't put it on the album

that was good! definitely not my type of music or something i'd re-listen many times, but the quality is great. loved her vocals, the style... my favorites (besides don't start now and the absolutely brilliant physical...) were hallucinate, boys will be boys and good in bed (as cliché and dumb it is). can't see what's so good about cool. the only 'bad' part of the album is the lack of experimentation? there is. like, the song's productions could be easily intechangeable. also some lines are pretty dumb. but still a strong record!

Some insight from BlackOutZone in ATRL

"Btw all the leaked FN tracks were made pre-2019 aka pre Grammy win, you can tell how she really elevated herself and switched the album direction after that. They are good but very DL1, she literally stepped up!"

I think she will re-issue the album just like she did with DL1 just this time with actual quality solo content, I hope she reworks the tracks we already have, like "If It Ain't Me" and not just pull another "Running" type situation

what do you mean

negAbhB.png

what do you mean

At first she said she never released it because it was never "finished", the demo leaked weeks after that statement and then in 2018, after one year she finally released it and it was basically the same song as the demo, that's what I meant, I know that a lot of people are not fans of the released version of Want To, but I like the fact that she at least tweaked it a bit

8nl2OpX.png

lmao why do people care about the sales of a MILLIONAIRES album, like why are we worrying how much money a celebrity is going to make?? acting like streaming their leaked album is going to leave em homeless or jobless or sumn when there are genuine poor and helpless people out there that actually need help. Please think about it..

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e