Luda

Lana Del Rey predictions for the 2013 Grammy Awards

Guest Maru the Cat

If other gurls with not writing talent can get those nominations why not Lana *SHADE*

Off topic, but because of your sig, I just assume that's you. When I try to imagine what you look like, the foxy guy in your gif is what comes to mind. :3

Off topic, but because of your sig, I just assume that's you. When I try to imagine what you look like, the foxy guy in your gif is what comes to mind. :3

I don't wanna burst your bubble but I'm nothing like him, I'm so ugly tho, but you keep thinking that :3 lol

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

hmm I hope so. Apparently, Lana put out 'Ride' just before the Grammy deadline or something like that. The Grammy's used to be the LEGIT music awards that weren't necessarily based on an artist's popularity/album sales- but how good the music was. Kinda sad

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I did this too (until I hid it). Unfortunately, it had a very different effect on me than Maru probably experienced.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Guest Maru the Cat

I don't wanna burst your bubble but I'm nothing like him, I'm so ugly tho, but you keep thinking that :3 lol

Silly boy, didn't you know that Britney has the most beautiful fanbase in the world and has only the most sexy people stan for her? I think you're lying to me! :P

No.

Unless she dies. Seriously.

The Grammy's used to be the LEGIT music awards that weren't necessarily based on an artist's popularity/album sales- but how good the music was. Kinda sad

Eh, i think that's more idealistic revisionism/misconception than reality. The pop music industry has always been about sales. Of course, a lot of people think that pop music used to be better and that that explains things. I'm not really convinced of that either. I think there's always been great and terrible and everything in between and that the percentages/ratios shift around from time to time.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

No.

Unless she dies. Seriously.

Eh, i think that's more idealistic revisionism/misconception than reality. The pop music industry has always been about sales. Of course, a lot of people think that pop music used to be better and that that explains things. I'm not really convinced of that either. I think there's always been great and terrible and everything in between and that the percentages/ratios shift around from time to time.

this is true. i mean milli vanilli has a grammy.. lmao

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***