LDRO

Instagram Updates

53 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

She’s right but she needs to stay off that phone. Also you gotta be clueless to think teen modeling for hollister makes you rich

Been saying this… the more she interacts with fan accs the more content related to her will appear on her explorer page. Obv it makes fans happy to be noticed or followed but some people are truly insensitive and rude.

3 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

IMG-0810.jpg
the second comment just got deleted I think

I can't BREATHE I love it when she gets like this

Why did she censor shit but not fuck

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

That post was clearly a joke. It’s not meant to be taken seriously. It’s satire. I don’t think the fan account made that post. They just reposted it. It’s a meme.

She has every right to get upset of course, but it’s the internet. She needs to stay offline. 

i've always heard the idiotic critique that she "glamorizes" abuse, but never that she dreams of it. that's such a disgusting thing to say :wtf2:

you've got a thunderbird

1 hour ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Been saying this… the more she interacts with fan accs the more content related to her will appear on her explorer page. Obv it makes fans happy to be noticed or followed but some people are truly insensitive and rude.

100%. I feel like she definitely looks through instagram more now on honeymoon than on ldr account, which is weird because its public now and has almost as many followers as ldr did so its not like an insular thing…

She needs to log off and stop attacking fans that are likely 12 years old reposting a shitty meme for a joke and start distancing herself from fans like Ricardo and thatguitarguy who actively abuse other fans- get a grip

she’s allowed to feel some type of way about ppl talking shit about her  🤷‍♂️  and when it’s such a weird claim like this one she’s even more entitled to say smth

45 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

She needs to log off and stop attacking fans that are likely 12 years old reposting a shitty meme for a joke and start distancing herself from fans like Ricardo and thatguitarguy who actively abuse other fans- get a grip

would love to know her reasoning behind following dat1guitarguy especially, and its not even just her. its like jen and barrie too, that makes NO sense to me

giphy.gif

Obviously it was intended to be a meme but the wording is absolutely atrocious. I understand the reverse Cinderella bit, but they literally said she “DREAMT” of abuse and depression:facepalm: Either they’re 12 or English isn’t their first language. I have no idea why else they’d post that

Edit: just noticed the OP liked Lana’s comment so clearly it was for attention of some kind 

2 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

That post was clearly a joke. It’s not meant to be taken seriously. I don’t think the fan account made that post. They just reposted it. It’s a meme.

L4na is giving a bit of a boomer. Facebook energy here. She has every right to get upset of course, but it’s the internet. She needs to stay offline. 

i’m sorry but depression and abuse are never going to be a joke, especially after all the things she revealed about her story when fingertips was released 

1 hour ago, surfsup said:

she’s allowed to feel some type of way about ppl talking shit about her  🤷‍♂️  and when it’s such a weird claim like this one she’s even more entitled to say smth

There are sh!t being thrown at the wall all the time. It’s not healthy to be there and vet every posts on the internet esp a random throwaway meme like this. Like why bother wasting your energy replying? :deadbanana: If this was the New York Times posting this, yeah I get it, but this???

42 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i’m sorry but depression and abuse are never going to be a joke, especially after all the things she revealed about her story when fingertips was released 

The people made them memes ain’t listening to fingertips. Anyway, it’s a running joke about her always making “depressive” music. It’s not that deep. They might have gone a bit far with abuse stuff but that’s generally what it is. Satirical. It’s very clearly exaggerated. I don’t think the person who made that meme thinks L4na is actually like that or expect people to take that seriously.

Wait until L4na finds out about this account:

https://x.com/lyricvault/status/1790744518813442467?s=61

https://x.com/lyricvault/status/1788383807038685417?s=61

https://x.com/lyricvault/status/1787646858447511698?s=61

https://x.com/lyricvault/status/1754353969235968026?s=61

raise your hand if you're tired of people thinking the lizzy grant days were filled with darkness, suffering, and despair and claim it was "problematic" or whatever :holla: :eyeroll2:

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e